Chapter 15

Tia's Pov

It's been 2 mouth sense Andy left and it sucks I miss him so much and there is another mouth tell he gets back and I think Michael knows his dad is not here and it's breaking my heart he misses him so much "Tia? Tia?" Melishia asks "Hun what" I say "what's wrong you haven't been yourself lately" melishia says

"it's just that with Andy gone and having Michael missing him so much it sucks" "yeah I know how you feel I miss Ashley so much" melishia says her And ashley have been dating for a good 2 months now Ashley asked her before they left.

"haha I was just going to ask how you to we're" I say with a smile on my face "haha that's amazing" melishia says back "hey do you won't to get some food or do something I'm really bored" I say to her "yeah let's go to the mall then get something to eat" melishia says getting really happy man that girl loves her food but that is what makes her awesome "yeah we can go just let call up Ella to baby sit Michael ok" say "yeah sure man how I miss Ella I haven't seen her in a long time" melishia says "yeah I know how you feel but she's back in town for a couple of days" I say with a smile on my face

(Timelapse at the mall)

"Let's go to hottopic" melishia says pulling me into the store " I love this place" I say with a smile on my face as I walk over to a shirt with Andy's face on it "I think I'm going to get this" I say holding the shirt melishia starts to laugh "I think you will just because it has Andy's face on it" she says to me well trying not to show me her shirt "yeah your laughing at me wanting to buy a shirt with Andy's face on when your doing the something but yours has Ashley's face on it" I say laughing harder "hey mean" melishia say with a fake pout "haha whatever" I say as I start to look around and start to grabbing random shit that I like and after I while I start to get hungry "melishia can we go get something to eat plz" I say in a whinny voice "plus I miss my baby can we go and I'm hungry" I say she starts to laugh "yeah let's go I won't go see Michael to"

melishia says we go to the food court and get a burger and fries and go to my place we walk in to see that Ella and Michael had fallen asleep "Ella" "Ella wakes up" I said shaking her "wh what oh hi Tia" Ella said "hey Ella how was Michael?" I asked "he was good did not cry once," she said smiling "we'll that's great do you want to stay the night?" I ask "sure that sounds like fun how about we have a girls night in" Ella says "hell yeah that sounds amazing" melishia yells from the kitchen "fuck yeah" I say with that I order some pizza and put Michael to bed for a good long nap "have a good nights sleep my boy" I say as I kiss his forehead I walked out of the room and downstairs "so what movie are we watching?" I ask "we'll be stuck between the notebook, magic mike and love actually and I'm thinking we show watch love actually but Ella wants to watch magic mike" melishia says "well why don't we watch the notebook then love actually then the best movie of them all magic mike" I say "that sounds awesome" melishia says we started to watch the movie when the door bell rings so I got up to answer the door thinking it was the pizza guy but I was not the pizza guy it was.......

~~~~~
A/N

Haha cliffhanger sorry guys sorry it takes me so long to update I'm the sorry guy but anyway here is the chapter again sorry guys
Vote/Comment/and Fav