Chapter 12

A/N

Song of the Chapter - Love me like You Mean It - Raelynn

APOV

Ripley showed up today, he said it was for my six-week evolution, but I thing Vic had something  to do with him coming. Today is also the day where we teach the police department CPR and bandaging the wounds. I set partners up like this. Montgomery and Miller, Sullivan and Hughes, and Warren and Gibson. Thankfully no one complained. While I was supervising, I texted Jack.

Me - "You look sexy in uniform."

Jack - "You look sexy in anything. 😘"

Me - "Anything?"

Jack - "Yes, especially in nude form! 😍"

I didn't text him back after that. I'll get him later for that. It's been almost a week since Maya moved. I'm glad she moved. She moved the Station 23, and became a Lieutenant. She also has a boyfriend from that station. Now, Jack and I have no secrets. I am aloud to go though his phone anytime, and Vice Versa. He could careless now that he has nothing to hide. I think that he might be planning something for me, that surprise I can handle. Jack has been really affectionate recently. 

Going back to the matter at hand, I thought about why Ripley was here. All I knew was something was about to go down.

SPOV - Sullivan

I have hated Ripley since that day. The day where my May died.

- Flashback-  3 years ago

We had headed to a two vehicle wreck. One car was on its side on fire, while the other was upright. As I got closer, I saw it was May's car. I ran down to her with Ripley right behind me. I slide down beside her, and Ripley started CPR. We shocked three times, we transported her to the Ambulance and were off to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. 

"We need to give her a shot of iodine." Ripley said

"DON'T, she's allergic. It will kill her in seconds."

"We can't help her if shes' dead."

He gave her the shot anyways. She died instantly. 

"It was decision. You would have done the same thing."

"No,it wasn't. I don't need you to talk to me ever again." That was the day I lost my whole world, and my best friend.

- End Flashback - 

APOV

Sullivan just zoned out. Kinda like he was having flashbacks. I knew that he lost his wife at station 21, but it never crossed my mind that Ripley was the reason that she died. Directly after Ripley left, I talked to Sullivan. He left Seattle because of Ripley. He has never found love again since his wife died. I think he said his wife's name was May.

Man I would hate to have been in his shoes.