ten.

NCT China already exists here because I can't wait anymore to talk about the new members and because I love Lucas, Ten and Kun, not in that specific order.

xoxo sluts
~~~

I was on my phone doing little nothings while I heard Lucas in the next room speaking with Hendery. It was nothing interesting so I tried to listen to something else. Then I started to try and listen to Xiaojun and YangYang watching (your favorite tv show), since I recommended it to them. The only two people I was unable to hear were Ten and Kun.

I turned off my phone and placed it on my my chest as I tried to catch a simple whisper and, coincidentaly, that was what I heard. Kun and his foreign friend whispering in the room next to mine.

I furrowed my eyebrows as it was pretty weird for them to be whispering. There was no way they would bother anyone speaking loudly at that time of the day.

I placed my phone away from me and walked towards the wall that separated my room and Ten's. I placed my ear on it and I still couldn't hear them, until they stopped, and then I heard absolutely nothing.

"Huh." I shrugged.

I lied back down and looked at my ceiling. White. I looked at my digital clock. 17:38h. I guess I had to entertain myself some way else.

I grabbed (your favorite book) and opened it on the page I had left it the night before.

After a couple of pages, I got bored again, and the whispers had returned. I pondered what I should do next, so I decided to go out and grab some take out for dinner.

I opened the wardrobe and picked out something simple, since I was only going to grab food. I put on my mask and opened my bedroom door. Then my head snapped upwards. Do I even have money on me? I pondered. I searched every pocket I had but they were all empty of money (a/n: lmao me bc I'm broke). I rolled my eyes. I had to get back inside my room and grab some money from my wallet. Too much work. As I was about to turn around to open the door to my bedroom, Ten was thrown out from his own.

"What the hell?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Kun, let me back in!" Ten slammed his hands on his bedroom's door.

His voice and facial expression revealing desperation. He knocked repeatedly.

"(Y/n), take him out with you while I make dinner!" Kun shouted from the other boy's room.

"Ok, should I get dessert?" I asked back erasing the idea of bringing take out home from my walk.

"Whatever!" He replied.

He sounded rushed. Kun had never spoken to me with such hurry. He was a calm guy and hearing him like that made me want to hurry as well.

"Alright, let's go." I shrugged and looked at Ten who was leaning against his door.

He covered his face with his hands and rubbed his eyes harshyly before looking at me with a smile and disheveled hair.

"Yes, let's go."

We didn't do much but I did feel flustered throughout the entire thing. I had never really been alone with Ten and even though I already had feelings for him, these feelings just seemed to increase as I listened to him talk about his life back in Thailand with such passion and with such hopeful eyes.

While I did love to hear him speak, it also warmed my heart knowing how much attention he was giving me when I was the one speaking

I wasn't afraid of making a move because he was an SM artist because, as everyone knows, there have been public relationships between idols. The reason I felt such way was because I had never been the one to reveal my feelings towards someone else. My past boyfriends/girlfriends (a/n: just pretend you had any sort of relationship in the past if you didn't oof) had asked me out before I had the guts to do so, but I didn't want to wait too long otherwise he might start liking someone else. The girls from Red Velvet are all around his age and he's a very likeable person. I wouldn't blame them if they started liking him and neither would I blame him for liking them.