doyoung.

Doyoung was on tour through the US and you being left behind in Korea, felt a pit in your stomach whenever you thought about how many days you still had to live without him until he returned.

As happy as you were for him, staying away from the boy was a hard task since you lived together and your life was quite different without him around. The only way you could kill that dumb feeling inside you was to facetime, even though it wasn't the same as having him physically.

"Hey, can you see me?" You asked as soon as he accepted your facetime call.

"Yeah, I can now."

His gummy smile appeared shortly after the image of you on his phone formed revealing his retainers uwu. His heart fluttered everytime even though you had been dating for quite a long time.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in Chicago. I'm at Johnny's place with him and Mark having a sleepover."

"Really? That sounds exciting. What have you been up to over there?"

"Johnny, Mark and I went to Target because I had never been there, we bought some snacks and some sleeping clothes."

"Actually, I bought it because I lost rock-paper-scissors." Johnny interrupted appearing suddenly on your screen as you giggled at him.

"Anyway, HE bought snacks and some hoodies, and then we came back to his place. I got to meet his parents and they are so nice."

"Sounds like you're having a great time over there."

"Of course. It's awesome getting to perform for our internatinal czennies and on top of that we get to meet a close friend's family. But..." Doyoung hesitated.

His eyes traveled away from his screen and your smile faded when he said that 'but'. (a/n: hehe 'butt' 😏)

"But what? Did something happen?" Suddenly concerned, you asked.

"No, nothing bad happen, it's just that..." Another hesitation. "You're not here with me." Doyoung finally admitted with a small voice not trying to get his words heard by the two boys in the room with him, but they heard it.

"Ewww, Doyoung, that's so gross! Keep it to yourself or for when we are out of the room!" Johnny protested from next to him.

"Yeah, control yourself, man. There are kids in the room, aka me... sort of." Mark added and you couldn't help but laugh at their reactions as well as Doyoung.

"I wish I was with you too, but don't worry about it. Enjoy everything while you can and have fun with the members, enjoy being with nctzens and give it your all in interviews and all that because you have to enjoy your time over there."

"I know, but I wish I could show you everything that I have seen here. I wish one day I can take you somewhere and we get to spend all the time together. (a/n: do let me know if you want sort of a part 2 where you finally get to go on vacation together like he wanted)

The camera started to shake and Doyoung protested as Johnny's voice made its way through your speakers. "Give me that! You guys are disgusting! Have some respect for the people in the room!"

"Yah! Johnny, stop it!"

"No! Y/n, next time we go on tour or go somewhere at all, I'll bring you along. I'll pay for a hotel room or something so that you can stay close to your precious Dongyoung because I'm tired of his whining. All he does when he isn't performing is talk about you or complain that you're not with him. Fine, next time you're coming!"

Your laughter was nearly uncontrollable. Hearing the truth about how your boyfriend felt from a desperate member was amazing and it made you feel important.

"You're just jealous you don't have someone to whine over like I do." Doyoung took the phone back and you could finally see him in your phone's screen again.

Johnny gasped. "Even though it's true, I'm still offended."

"What time is it over there?" You changed the subject.

"One twenty-five in the morning. We should get some sleep." Doyoung replied.

"Yeah, you should. Hope you sleep well, baby." You waved at your boyfriend.

He flashed you a big smile revealing his retainers once again making you want to squish his adorable self. "See you soon. I love you."

"I love you too."

You hung up at the same time.

~~~~~

Kinda short but Doyoung at Johnny's house made me feel so damn soft so I had to write this. It ain't much but it's honest work.

Btw, when NCT 127 left for their tour and WinWin stayed to promote with WayV I started wondering who was going to sing his lines but then I was like lmao nvm.