Rain(edited)

Tsuna came to visit Takesushi to eat sushi. He noticed that his father is not here instead there is his son. “Hey, Takeshi! Mending a shop for your father for a while?”

He just smiles, “ yep. He went out to shopping as he told me that he will be back soon. Tsuna why are you here? Usually you don't eat often. Why now?” As soon as he says, giving sushi to Tsuna.

Tsuna smiled sadly, “I love to talk to you that who knows this will be our last chance. Haha, joking aside, I missed talking to you. I... I just want to talk.” He eyes smiled at him.

But as soon as he says, Takeshi glances at him while avoiding, scratching his head in embarrassed, “can you, erm promise me not to leave me again? I also missed talking to you as we all are so busy with works for mafia and school work. ”

Tsuna was widely eyed him and sadly smiled. “Through I'm not sure but I will promise you that. But don't even forget you are still my family okay. ” Tsuna thinking 'how dangerous and how many more days I will leave on earth?'

Takeshi laughs and slicing a fish to make sushi for Tsuna again.

“Ah how fun it was our days. You promise me not to but in the end you... And yet you still never forget to remind me that we are family together. ” He says that, a heavy rain falls, he hides his tears with the rain, while drooped his head still crying cannot overcome painful that day.

“I also promise myself to protect you too not as a guardian but friend too. But I think you know. I have a feeling. I tell to Gokudera and guess what. He knows. We are feeling so painful experience this day... I don't know why you won't tell?”

 I don't know why you won't tell?”