Letter

Hayato and others finally came into their boss/lover(Rentao) 's office whereas he work.

All in POV thoughts;

Hayato POV;
It been a few years that I've came into the boss room. It brings me back painful past that he... No I'm also partially to blame too as I force him to make a promise that will always broke everytime. But why only this promised broke while other didn't that tsuna fulfill the promise... I broke down to tears that I never hide this time.

Takeshi POV;
Looking at hayato reminds me of... I couldn't bear to say his name. He is one who save me and promise. I... Know that promise always break off so many times yet, he is only a person who kept promise as a true words to us. Family, friends and protectors. I looked outside the window while standing here... The sunset... So beautiful.

Lambo POV;
I've grown into a teen. I'm not childish anymore since you are already... I will always be childish for you is because I love how you always spoiled me a bit and is so warmed to my heart. I'm mature for you to know that you will be proud of me right?

Hibari POV;
... Wao
(Failed omnivore, getting killed by enemy.)
Wao hn...
(Protect us is your weakness. Still... I'm proud of you. I... Will remember your promise...)

Ryohei POV;
otouto... You promise, to... No I'm the one is a fault here. I'm so gullible and guilty as you only never refuse my fight. I should... Know earlier that it was a bad feelings... Why must you?

Chrome POV;
Bossy, I'm so healthy that your wish is finally granted. I don't need illusion for my empty organs. Mukuro is happy that how healthy I'm. 'Sniff' i'm really happy but what is your wish...?

Mukuro POV;
I was shocked the day that doctor shamal is visiting us about the chrome's missing organs can be restore using private donor. Please don't tell me that is yours... I know it was your wish but please tell me it not yours right?

Renato POV;
Seeing all his members making me want to frown and tilted my fedora hat.
How are you my beloved. Have you been well in sky. I've been a true to your promise that I will protect them in the darkness without others knowing.
But why never tell them including me that you will be...
And you are happy as long as they are true to promise right my beloved dearest Tsuna.

3rd POV,
Renato see something amiss at the table on top of the drawer as his eyes are narrowed.
I ask mukuro and chrome release that illusion on that table. Both of them look at the table and release the illusion immediately without any hesitation. What shocked them is a lone envelope contains letter. Renato shook his head and went forward to take envelope to open letter inside contain eight. He gave to each member and himself too.

Hayato POV;
I take from him and read as he dread as he read.
Dear Hayato,
I'm sure that in past few years, you are still feeling remorseful. Anyway I'm proud of you to encourage to confess feelings to Takeshi, tho he is still a slow-thought (He blushed when he saw that name). I'm really happy for you and do forgive me for why I cannot promise you. It is a fraud of making contract to combine allies. And yes I know that I'm going to die. I have no regrets that you can do well without me.
Always remember that the sky and storm are together.
From friend, brother Tsuna
I choke and sobbed at my letter.

Takeshi POV;
I just haha him and grateful to take letter, but I can't help but feeling like a dread from letter.
Dear Takeshi,
I'm sure you just stop laughing and using fake smile again. (I frowned that he was true). Anyways I'm very happy for you to know that you and hayato are together. Do keep laughing for real.
I know they schemes from the start.
The sky will always watch you over the rain.
From true friend brother Tsuna
I smile sadly as I clutch a bit on sides.

Lambo POV;
I take quietly because I'm have been mature lot.
Dear Lambo,
How are things for you to know that you to experience the true child experience? I know that you still keeping my promise to you as I'm proud of you. Do remember asking maman for grape candy. They been lying as I know.
The sky and lighting are together.
From your brother Tsuna
I will... Keep promise forever since it is last wish from you.

Hibari POV;
I snatched from him since I want to know what does he say.
Dear Hibari,
How is your life protecting under your territory? I know that you might thinking that I may be baka(stupid) but no, i... Actually know about it all the times.
The sky always together with cloud.
From your strong carnivore Tsuna
Wao wao hnn... (Ba... Ka. And will keep promise you told me one last time...)

Ryohei POV;
I stared at the letter he give me. I used to be loudmouth but now I'm quiet...
Dear Ryohei,
I may have guessed that you are not loudmouth anymore due to me right? I'm sure your sis might've worried about you and I sincerely hope you to be normal as nature.
The sun will shine brightly around sky.
From your fighter Tsuna
Tsuna... I will gladly keep promise forever.

Chrome POV;
I shyly take from him as I read making me feel like I lost my precious bossu.
Dear Chrome,
Have you been wandering why you've been so healthy ever since in operation with shamal? Because I told shamal before I died, I told him to give you my half organs. Please don't be sad as it is my will to do.
The sky will combine half mist.
I chocked a sob and tears coming down from my eyes nonstop. I rubbed bossu organs to remember to take care.

Mukuro POV;
I sneers at him as I take letter
Dear mukuro, I see you know I donated my organs to your precious chrome because it is my will to do. As long as she is happy and I'm happy. Do keep up the good works and always remember in your heart that is
The sky will combine other half mist into sky misty.
I see that last words... You mean that you will watch us at the sky...
A lone tear flow down quietly.

Renato POV;
Damn my lover, why you ask mist user to hide your letter before you died. They took letter containing the name to know which letter for whom.
I read mine,
Dear renato,
I... I... No... Forgive me for not telling you that why I can't tell you. I've know that making enemy allies are fraud and I cannot escape my fate forever. Always remember in your heart that I accept you and wear my wedding ring you've given me one last time. You make me so happy and special. You know even since my father is not always there for me and I see you as father figure but turned into love. I'm really happy that you smile just for me making like lovestruck. I will be there for you in your heart.
ti amerò per sempre (I will always love you forever)
Sun is always be there for sky.
There Is a tear marks and hidden meaning on last word.
So you will watch us on sky.
I tilt my fedora hat to hide my tears.
Amore mio mi mancherai per sempre nel mio cuore (My love I will miss you forever in my heart) I mumbled.