INFORMATION

hey guys, sorry this isnt an update- although one should be comin' within a few days....BUT ANYWHO Some of ya have been wondering about the Proxy signup. So I came up with a list and yea....

NAME: (You dont have to put real name in)

AGE: (You dont have to put your real age in)

MENTOR(S): (You can pick one or two CPs from the scenarios)

BOYFRIEND: (Must be non-creepypasta boyfriend-sorry....)

LIKES:

DISLIKES:

HOW YOU FIGHT:

FAV. COLOR:

FAV. ANIMAL:

FRIENDS:

ENEMIES:

PERSONALITY:

LOOKS:

So yea! Thank you all for participating! Ill keep yall updated on which people called which CP mentor and I decided that it is first come, first served for mentors. Ill leave below in the comments on which guys have been taken and thanks :D Sorry that this isnt aother chapter-but I felt like I need to give more information on this! So...Thanks again!

UPDATE!!!!!

THE PROXY SIGNUPS ARE NOW COMPLETE! THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THESE-IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YALL WOULD DO THIS! I HONESTLY THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD DO THIS, BUT IT TURED OUT TO BE POPULAR XD SO NOW REQUESTS TAKEN AFTER WILL HAVE TO BE DISQUALIFIED. THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW GONNA BE PROXIES! *squeels so loud that McDonalds turns healthy*