The party

It was a nice day in ponyville and a clam day in ponyville and everypony's going to Pinky pies party. It was a party for the new princess that was going to be living in ponyville for the rest of her life and the princess is Twilight Sparkle.

      It was nice day in ponyville but in the Everyfree Forest in a dark cave there was a evil thing that nopony know about. It was watching every pony in Ponyville for the last week's and it was the evil King and his name was King Sombra the King of Shadows. He was watching one pony all day and she was worth watching she was Princess Twilight Sparkle. He   was planing something special for her  she was so beautiful he knew what he was going to do to her and that was making her his Queen." She is so perfect I think it's a about time that I'm not alone" said King Sombra.

    Princess Twilight Sparkle was walking to her friends house to get them to help her. "I hope they will help me Spike" said Princess Twilight Sparkle worried." Twilight they are your friends of cares there help you" said Spike trying to clam down Twilight." Your right Spike Spike are you OK" Twilight said as she watch Spike fall on ground." I don't know what is happening to me Twilight help me" said Spike scared. "Oh no the little baby dragon is not feeling good" they heard a voice say. "Show Your Self I command you" said Twilight commandingly. The pony came out and he was the evil King Sombra. Twilight couldn't believe it "King Sombra Want? Why? How? You were die these has to be a nightmare it can't be. Want did you do to Spike" said Twilight. " Oh sweet little Twilight this is not nightmare it is me in the flesh and your little Spike will die in 10 minutes if you don't .....   he pretended to think."Become my Queen of Shadows" said King Sombra with a evil look on his face. "No don't kill Spike please he's the only thing I have" said Twilight scared for the baby dragon. "Become my Queen of Shadows and he will be save" said King Sombra.  "OK I'll become your Queen of Shadows let Spike go" Twilight said crying. "As you wish my queen and stop crying it's OK my dear"said King Sombra now Twilight's King trying to make her stop crying and it work. Then Spike was OK and run to Twilight one last and final time before King Sombra teleported them to his  Castle.