16

Dieciséis

Taeyong walked into his and Taeil's dorm room with the biggest smile on his face.

"How was your date?" Taeil asked seeing how the younger was all giddy and happy.

"It was fantastic" Taeyong clapped his hands together and fell down onto his bed. "Now I'm tired let me sleep" he closed his eyes and pulled the cover over his head. "Hold on Taeyong, did you meet Johnny?" Taeil got up and jumped onto the latter's bed. "Taeyong!" He yelled shaking his body. "Damn, you got fucked that hard on the first date?" Taeyong groaned and pushed the older male off of him.

"There was no fucking, and yes I did meet Johnny now let me sleep!" He turned on his side and ignored the older males complaints from the floor.

"You meet your famous youtuber boyfriend and forget about your bestfriend huh?" Taeil mumbled and got up off the floor to lay on his bed. "This is what I get for staying up half the night to wait for my bestfriend to come home" he sassed and threw his blanket over his head.

The next morning Taeil woke up late and looked over towards Taeyong's bed to find him missing. He then looked over towards his alarm clock, that infact he did not use. And screamed.

"Oh my fuck, oh my fuck, oh my fuck!" He yelled jumping off his bed and into the bathroom. He hurriedly got ready for school and ran out the dorm room. 'What day is it?' He asked himself taking out his phone and checking the date. He grumbled even more when he found out that today was Wednesday. "Today has just been so great" he laughed and walked into his classroom.

"Your late Moon" the professor that almost got beat up by Taeyong yelled.

"Go suck a dick professor Kim" he snickered and sat down in his desk. Professor Kim rolled his eyes and continued teaching.

After his classes he came back to his dorm room to change for his one day a week internship. He walked into the room and saw Taeyong sprawled across his bed making out with you know who. "I don't even wanna know why he is here" Taeil said tiredly and walked towards his closet to change into his 'work' clothes. He heard some movement from behind, he grabbed his clothes and headed towards the bathroom. After changing into his 'work' clothes he took one look at the disheveled couple smiling at him. Shot them a small smile and walked out the dorm room.

"Where is he going" Jaehyun asked looking at his soon to be boyfriend. "He's going to his internship at this 'high tech' business place"

"Oh really? Is that his major?"

"Yeah he's doing a duel major with music and technology"

"Oh that's cool, what are you majoring in?" Jaehyun asked taking Taeyong's hand into his and started to fiddle with it. "Right now I'm majoring in physics but I might change next year to a dancing major" Jaehyun smiled and pecked Taeyong's hand.

"We should do something special for Taeil, since he gets very stressed on Wednesdays" Taeyong said nuzzling his face into Jaehyun's back. "What are you thinking about doing?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong smirked mischievously. "I'm only allowed to call him once while he's at work right" Jaehyun nodded his head "So I am going to invite him out for dinner because we can't stay here today"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later let me finish. So when I ask him you should invite Johnny without telling him Taeil is coming. And then it will be a surprise for both of them." Jaehyun clapped his hands. "Great idea babe" Taeyong blushed at the pet name.