Jace Norman #3

I can't believe tomorrow is the KCA'S. Angela and I already planned what we're gonna wear tomorrow. I am so excited. I can't wait to see all the actors and actresses, musicians and most of all the amazing performances. I can't believe I'm actually gonna be there in Person. I can't wait.

The next day

Wow today is the day. I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a bath. I rush out and put on my outfit, do my hair and put on make up. Not too much, I'm not really a fan of too much make up let's just say I'm not like other girls.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Then suddenly, I hear a knock on the door. I open it and I see Angela.

"Morning Y/N you ready for today?"

"Morning to you too and I was born ready. I was just about to eat breakfast you wanna join?"

"Sure, what's for breakfast."

"Nothing much just eggs and toast."

"Great, let's eat."

After breakfast, my mom drove us to the venue where the KCA'S would take place.

"Man, i'm so excited Angela."

"Me too Y/N,. I can't wait to see all the stars in Nickelodeon in Person."

"Okay girls, we're here.'' Mom says.

In unison, "Finally!"

"Okay, have fun and oh I won't be able to pick you girls up later so you girls will have to take the bus home okay?"

In unison, "Okay!"

We came out of the car, waved back at my mom and we headed into the building where the show would be held.

"Well, here goes nothing." I say out loud nervously.

Hope you're enjoying the story
It might be a little boring now but don't worry I'll get to the good part.