Jace Norman #8

After, some time, Angela and i headed home and this time she went to her own house. I finally get home. I went to go see my mom  and afterwards, I headed my room. I took a warm bubble bath and got into some comfy clothes. Then, I lye on my bed listening to some music. Suddenly, My phone beeps I check it only for me to see, yeah Jace Norman. He sent me a text message.

Jace: Hi.
Me: Hi to you too. So what do I owe this conversation.
Jace: Oh nothing I just wanted to ask you something.
Me: What?
Jace: Do you wanna go to the Henry Danger set with me tomorrow.
Me: OMG! Sure I would love to.
Jace: Okay then.
Me: But one question.
Jace: What?
Me:Why me?
Jace: Idk, I'm just so fond of you for some reason. You're a unique girl and I don't think I've met any girl like you and plus I wanna have a chance to hang out with you and get to know you better.
Me: Oh, thanks. But you really don't have to say that. Trust me I'm just like every other girl out there.
Jace: No, you're special.
Me: OK, since you insist.
Jace: Gotta go, bye and see you tomorrow.
Me: OK bye.

I can't believe I'm going to the Henry Danger set tomorrow and  I also can't believe Jace Norman said I'm special. Could what Angela have said about me and Jace getting together be true. No, Y/N snap out of it maybe he's just  trying to be nice cause he can never like me that way. Celebrities only like to date celebrities and am I a celebrity? No, so I don't stand a  chance and I doesn't have feelings for him. I think.

Hope you liked this chapter.