Chapter 3.

After I got out I curled my hair and put on a pair of shorts on and a tanktop with a criped top over it and then did my make up.

Lukes pov

Well Calum walked in and that and she took a shower and I took one in the other one and then when I got out I put on black skinny jeans that were ripped and a tank top with a Skull and then did my flipy hair and yeah.

When Sarah walked out of the bathroom she had her hair curled and she has on shorts and a tanktop with a crop shirt over it and her make up done and I said "Wow you look look beautiful." And she says "Thank you." And then I say "Can we go to the drug store please?" And he says "Sure.Why?" And he says "Because i think I'm-"then I cut her off and say "No that can't had to if happend."

Sharah's pov

"I think I am" you say and the he says "okay" he takes me there and then we get home and I go to the bathroom and take the test and it Says that I'm pregnat and he says "So?" "I am" and then I start to cry and Luke comes In and "How can this heppen?Im not ready to be a mother." I say and then Luke hug me "It's going to be fine we can do this we just have to be ready when the baby comes.Do you want to go to the doctors and just make sure?" He says."Yeah that would be the best idea for now."