Chapter 4 The results

Sarah's pov

We got there and we got to get a room when we got there and the nurse took the test and she came back and said "You are Pregnat and you are 1 month pregnat."And then I cryd and then I said "how I'm only 16 I'm not ready to be a mother." "It's okay we can do this together." Luke said And the got home and Luke said "To cheer you up do you want to go to the pool with the others?" "Sure ask if there girl friends can come?" "Yes go get ready ." Luke said so I went upstairs to get my Bikini on and it had a 5 on one side and on the other side it had SOS on it and bottoms it had hemmings on there and the op was strapless and the bottoms were tied on each side and when I can out luke had on his swimming shorts and he looked so FUCKING Sexy in it.

Luke's pov

She came out with her 5sos bikini on and she looked so sexy I wanted to Fuck her so bad but she is already pregnat I Whisperd to myself but it became something out loud "Wow thanks I guess" she said "let's go "I said

When we got there the others were already there.

Sarah's pov

We got there so all the girls and I hung out together and we talked and then I started to cry and they all asked "what's wrong?" "I have not told anyone but I am pregnat." I said "OMG I'm so happy for you so how?" Tianna Ashton's girl friend asked "thanks.and it just happend once and I guess we were drunk and we did it!" I said "wow" they said "yeah well bye see you all later!!!" I said "bye" they said.