Chapter 1

“Ana Kay, I need you in the War Room,” Jedi Master Obi-Wan called to his Padawan, Ana Kay Skywalker, through his comlink. However, Ana Kaywas too busy stowed away in her quarters tinkering with old battle droid parts to notice.

                “Ana Kay!” Master Kenobi almost shouted. Ana Kay was just putting the finishing touches on a droid when she heard her name through her comlink. She rolled her eyes. If only she could get some time to herself.

                “Yes, Master?” She asked in a bored tone through her comlink.

                “I need you in the War Room, now.” She sighed and put her tools down.

                “Yes Master.” She said into the comlink and then looked to her almost finished droid. “I will finish you later.” She took her hair into her hands and put it up into a sloppy bun, not caring enough to braid it like all the other girls.

              While on her way to the War Room, two girls walked past her, giggling and Ana knew they were laughing at her. She didn’t mind it though; she was used to it. Ana was used to all the jokes and pranks and giggles surrounding her in her daily life because the other girls were, truthfully, jealous of her. Ana was, according the late Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, the Chosen One, and this made all the other girls the tiniest bit jealous, even though it was against the Jedi Code. Ana sighed and rolled her eyes. I’m just me, Ana thought. That’s all I have to worry about, just being me. Ana kept repeating those lines to herself as an inner-monologue pep talk and continued on her path to the War Room.