CHAPTER ONE.

CHAPTER ONE:
SWEET CANDY.

      Alexa Cahill was obsessed with candy. She didn't just like them, but she enjoyed them without comparison. There wasn't a day she would pass without eating some candy, just like there was not a day in which she wouldn't go to the gym or where she wouldn't teach at the small school she worked.

      Her apartment was always clean and organized, and her fridge always had at least five different candies—including at least one bar of her favorite chocolate—.

      The redheaded had a clear organization and that's why she needed her own space. That was one of the reasons why Tony Stark helped her to buy her apartment instead of letting her live with him. And because he insisted that she shouldn't stay in a place in which she could easily become a target.

      A sigh escaped her lips when she crossed her apartment's doors and quickly went near the fridge. Not only did she had hard training in the middle of the summer, but she also had a bad day.

      However, her bad day turned when she found a basket full of her favorite chocolate bars in the table of her kitchen.

      She walked with a frown and took the little note that was stuck to it. Her frown grew when she read it. She thought she would find a dedication, maybe a gift from Steve or Pietro. But it only said 'sweet candy'.