Chapter 15

Cam and I talked for almost an hour until he told me he wanted to sleep, we said our goodbyes then put my phone to charge. I saw that Mason was live on Twitch. I decided to check and see how he was doing.

I noticed he got very sad, oh shit he's having his moment. I made my way to his room to see him crying, he looked behind him to see it was just me. He spread his arms so I could give him a hug. I hugged him instantly.

"Do you want me to stop the stream?" I whispered into his ear, he didn't say anything just shook his head. I got another chair to sit beside him.

"What happened?" I asked him, holding his hand while he tried to stop crying. I reassured him I was here for him and told him how much I love him. In these moments I would talk to him and tell him how much he means to me which does help for a bit.

"I just remembered shit from the past" He hiccuped, I brought him back into a hug, knowing he didn't want to talk much just needed someone.

I looked at the chat to see them asking if he's alright, I frowned at the thought of Mason's past. He's had a shitty past that traumatized him, I'm scared to leave him alone for even a minute, last time I left him alone for a day he was in the hospital.. let's just say he took too much drugs.

"I'm right here for you, just know I'll never leave you, I'll never betray you, I will be there when you need a shoulder to cry on, someone to rant to. You've helped me in a lot now it's my turn to help you, you know why?" He shook his head at the question.

"Because you've been my best friend since Junior year, you're the best person ever that's sacrificed so much for me" He smiled at what I was saying, he wiped his tears away then looked at the chat.

"This woman right here is the best fucking friend ever, she's one of the reasons why my days are actually good" He gave a goofy grin which made me smile.

I stayed up with him to make sure he didn't do anything, I received some messages on Instagram from fans asking if Mason was alright and what happened. I told the people who added me in groups that he was alright, this stuff normally happens.

"I think I'm gonna stop streaming, I wanna sleep" Mason said in a quiet voice, I nodded then stopped the stream. He asked me to help him dress up and everything because he was too down to even do much. After helping him change and get to bed, he finally fell asleep.

I'll sleep too, if I can..

VVV

I yawned as I woke up the next morning, I looked at my phone to see many messages from the boys. I opened the first one which was Cam.

Is Mason alright? I've tried answering his phone but he hasn't responded yet..

My eyes shot open then I bolted out of the room, please tell me he's just asleep. I opened his door to find him on the bed, with an empty bag of chips.

I texted Cam back saying he was alright, he was just sleeping. The next texts were from Jay, Toby, Eric, and Matt asking if he's alright but assured all of them that he was.

I put my phone away to go downstairs to eat, it was 10 am and I was hungry as shit. I got my food then quickly ate it, I turned on the TV from the living room to check what was on.

"Breaking news! Police finally catch serial killer Jordan Micheal after 4 years of investigation. He was seen at a neighborhood in Australia-"

I mute it then a picture showed the guy, the same clothes from the guy in McDonalds. I unmuted it to hear what they need to say.

"He also wanted to tell this to a girl called Y/N" My heart dropped as the guy was shown on screen. I started recording it just to show Mason.

"Hope you got your shoes back" I covered my mouth in disbelief, he could be talking to anyone but I feel like it's me. The guy went on about something else which I didn't care. I turned the camera to show myself.

"If I die.. I'm not going to be surprised" I gave a small laugh, stopping the recording. I put my plate away then heard a door opening from upstairs. I'm guessing it was just Mason.

"Morning" I heard Mason from behind me, I got my phone and showed him the video.

"Dude look at this shit" I played the video so he could see it, at the end his eyes widened but then calmed down.

"That cunt is in jail now, don't worry Y/N" He reassured which I just nodded to, his phone rang, he quickly picked it up.

"Ryan my boy! How ya been" I decided not to listen to their conversation, going upstairs to brush my teeth and wake myself up a bit more. I heard footsteps going towards the bathroom I was in.

"Cunt guess what!" Mason jumped on my back, I coughed a bit, washing away the toothpaste in my mouth. I glared at him from the mirror.

"What bitch?" I cleaned myself then turned off the water, "Ryan and Sam are coming to stay! I've missed them" He literally just saw Ryan in PAX, who was Sam though?

"Who's Sam?" I asked.

"He's another manager like Ryan, they'll be visiting us to hang out" I nodded, still waiting for him to get off.

"So are you gonna get off?" He shook my head, wrapping his arms so he wouldn't fall off. I groaned then left the bathroom, this man is literally a kid stuck in a adults body.

"When are they coming?" I asked, going into my bedroom.

"In an hour or two" I ordered him to get off so I could change which he just obeyed, he shut the door to give me some privacy. Now what to wear?

(Wish I had a good fashion taste)

I looked at myself in the mirror then took a picture (like the picture above) then posted on Instagram.

Step aside @/smii7y there can only be one body picture account 😎

Liked by goodguyfitz, themasonbradford, smii7y and 10,000 others.

smii7y: I'm the only person who can do that!!

Me: @/smii7y Not for long ;)

goodguyfitz: beautiful ❤️

Me: @/goodguyfitz I miss you ❤️

themasonbradford: it took you almost an hour to dress up

Me: @/themasonbradford beauty takes time

itsbordie: finally another girl!!

Me: @/itsbordie we should play sometime :)

I put my phone down after responding to everyone, I got more messages but ignored it. I heard the doorbell ring from the front door. Mason can answer it.

"Y/N come here cunt!" I heard Mason call out to me, I went downstairs to see Ryan and I'm guessing Sam with Mason.

"You already know Ryan but this is Sam" He introduced me to Sam, I greeted him then Mason showed them their room, I wonder how this will play out.

^^^

I don't know much about Sam so if you guys can tell me about him that will be awesome xx

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪