Chapter 30

"Y/N wake up love" I opened my eyes to see Cam out of bed just smiling at me.

"What time is it?" I asked, closing my eyes again.

"It's 9 am" I yawned then stretched.

"Why'd you wake me up so early?"

"I made you breakfast" He said with a big smile, I giggled then decided to get out of bed, at first it was cold but got used to it. We went downstairs to see two plates on the table.

"Aw babe you're so sweet" He giggled, kissing me on the head.

"Just for you, love" I went to sit down and began eating, after that Cam went to his office to edit some videos. What to do for a couple of hours? I didn't know what to do but got an idea. I texted my sister to see if she had a laptop so we can play together since everyone else was busy.

Little sis! You have a laptop so we can play Rainbow? I'm honestly very bored and need content

Wow using me for content? I see how it is big sis

Shut up, you know I love you sis uwu

If I play do you promise to never use that emoji?

I promise sis uwu

Just invite me..

I giggled then went up to my office, turning on everything then inviting my sister to the discord. We loaded up Rainbow which gave me time to set up to record.

"How are ya sis?" I began to ask.

S/N: I'm good, finally on winter break

Y/N: Made any friends?

S/N: No, I don't talk to anyone at school

Y/N: Aw why not sis?

S/N: I mean I try but then they get bored talking to me, I don't care honestly. I can finish high school by myself

Y/N: What about prom or graduation? You don't wanna spend it with friends?

S/N: 1. I can't dance 2. I can spend graduation with you or with dad 3. Don't worry about me sis, it's ok that I literally have no friends. I'm just trying to find the right ones.

Y/N: Just try to make friends, did you know that you can die by being lonely?

S/N: How have I not died yet?

Y/N: Jeez that was dark

We played Rainbow for about 2 hours since I needed content and the time was great, she left which left me to edit the video. I decided to stream myself editing the video.

"Hello everyone! I've never done this before but you're going to see me editing a video I did with my little sister. Hope y'all like it, cause I'm not" I gave out a nervous laugh but continued. I put a face cam just for the hecks of it.

I was streaming for over an hour and I was getting stressed out, the subtitles weren't going like how I wanted them to go. I put my full face just to take a break.