turning crazy

"Taeyhung I'm going to work." Jimin said and taeyhung smiled and then he kissed jimins cheek and then he hugged him. Then jimin went to his car and then he turned it on and he was very nerves because he had a gun inside his car. "Just because I'm madly in love with you yoongi." Jimin said to himself and he made it. He brought the bag into yoongi's room and sat it on the table and he helped suga out of his restraints. "You did good baby boy. You'll get reward." Yoongi said and jimin smiled and then yoongi kissed jimin. Yoongi laied jimin on the table and then he started to unbutton his pants and then he took off jimins pants and boxers and yoongi unbutton his pants and pulled down his pants and also his boxers. "When we finish you'll have your real reward." Yoongi said and jimin nodded his head. Yoongi pushed his cock all the way in and then he started to thrust and I smiled and then I started to moan. "Fuck... It's like I haven't fucked you hard enough. Do you want daddy to fuck like a little slut baby boy?" Yonngo said and jimin nodded his head but yoongi slapped his thighs and then he started to thruat fast and hard. "Use that little pretty mouth of yours baby." Yoongi said and he hovered over jimin and he smirked and then he kisses jimin. "Fuck... Ahhh... Me... So... Ahhh... Hard... That... I can't walk." Jimin moaned and yoongi smirked and he thrust, hard, and faster and jimin loved it.

"Daddy... Let me cum." Jimin moaned and yoongi shooked his head and grabbed the base of jimins cock and jimin started to whine. "Beg more." Yoongi Said and he kept on thrusting unhuman speed and jimin didn't care at all. "Please.... Ahhhh... Please... Let... Mmmm.... Me... Cum." Jimin begged and yoongi smiled and then he let go of his Cock and he started pumping it and jimin cummed and his walls started to close in yoongi's cock and he cummed as well. "You did great baby boy. And just for that you'll get an extra reward." Yoongi told jimin and jimin smiled and then he got up from the table and yoongi gave jimin the last kiss and both of them pulled up their boxers and pants on and yoongi went to grab the gun and then he went behind jimin. "Scream for me." Yoongi told jimin and jimin started to scream and all the body guards came running in but yoongi shot them all and pulled jimin along with him. Yoongi made same calls and then all his clown helpers came killing everyone in their way and he gaved jimin to one of clowns and they took him to the electric therapy room. "Let me go. Stop it." Jimin yelled and he tried to break free from the hold of this clown but the clown was biger and stronger then him and then he hear laughing and he know that laugh... Yoongi. "What do we gave here." Yoongi said and he made everyone it leave him alone with jimin and he put the light real close to jimins face. "Are you going to kill me suga." Jimin asked and suga laughed and he gaved jimin a belt and put it inside his mouth. "No, I'm just going to hurt real bad." Suga told him and then he started to elecute jimin and jimin just pushed his body up. The many times that suga did that the many times jimins mind went blank. "That should be enough." Suga said and he looked at jimin and it was marcial that jimin wasn't dead. "Daddy." Jimin said and he hugged him and suga hugged back.

Their heard police sirens and suga smirked and told jimin to stand next to the window and jimin did just that. "Park jimin is in there don't shoot him." Taehyung said and everyone noddes their head and went to every room and when they got to the room that jimin was in taehyung stopped his men. "Jimin come down from there." Taehyung told and jimin shooked his head and then they all heard a laugh and jimin smiled. "He won't listen to you anymore. He blongs to me know." Suga said as he came out of the shadows and walk towards jimin and he pulled him from the waist and jimin smiled. Suga pushed jimin out of the window and he jumped as well. "NO JIMIN." Taehyung screamed and he ran to the window but he didn't see anything. "Track them down and sont shoot park jimin and being suga." Taehyung g told his men and all of them went looking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update but school and all that shit and I didn't have time to write but don't worry school is almost coming to the end and I will have more time to update.