Part Four: Peter

Chapter Five: They were DDDs

I woke up early this morning for some reason and decided to pull on a sweatshirt this time and throw on a different pair of pants.

Mom came into my room to tell me breakfast was ready, so I ran down the stairs and pulled out my phone to watch some walkthrough videos while I ate the toast and fruit.

"No, no, no that won't be necessary... I'm a big girl!" Bailey tells mom as both of them trot down the stairs.

My phone chimes off with a message to the group to chat I'm in with Owen, Kevin, and also our friend Nick.

Evaders

from Owen

I slide down on the notification, eating the piece of toast mom made while trying to see what he said when Bailey came around the corner.

So how'd last night go with that chick?

"Nonsense! Peter needs something to do other than his video games,"

I saw her tits dude, what do you think happened -_-

My thumb clicked the home button twice and then I tapped on Youtube.

"Right Peter?" Mom asks, and I turn my head still eyeing the screen.

"Huh?"

Mom scoffs and then jerks my phone out of my hands.

Shit, she can't see what we're talking about!!

"Be present with us would you?" She says, dusting off her shirt.

I glance over at Bailey and take in her outfit this morning, then stiffen when I see that her shirt is distressed and there's a slit over her chest showing her maroon bralette.

My mouth opens a little and I lick my lips, trying to concentrate on something other than picturing her in the shower last night.

Say something!

"Good morning," I rush out, still feeling groggy.

Bailey stares at me, and I watch her eyes scan my face until they trail back down to eyes.

"Good morning," She responds looking down at the tray in her hands.

Mom grabs my empty dishes and then I get the urge to take the ones from Bailey's tray, so I push myself off the stool and walk towards her.

I notice her head tilts back when I get closer due to our height difference, me 6'2" and she was probably 5'3".

"Let me take that for you," I say, reaching for the handles.

Bailey lets go too quickly making the dishes almost crash against the floor, but I jut my hands out just in time to catch them.

"Oh Peter, always there when you need him," My mom sings.

I stare down at Bailey's shocked expression and how she acted so frozen.

That made me smirk for some reason.

"Might uh, want to be careful there, yeah?" I ask, tossing the Tupperware cup in my hand up and then pointing at her with it.

I walk over to where my mom leaned against the counter drying off a dish and sat the tray down before running off to my room.

"Honey why don't you go change and-"

"I was just about to do that," I cut her off, running a hand through my hair.

Mom glares at me and picks up a wooden spoon.

"You didn't let me finish," She says coldly.

Jesus.