Chapter 36

"He just want to see me and he invent us to his party." Jisoo said put her arms around her.

Chaeyoung and Lisa just appears and Bobby stands up, he has a little crush in Chaeyoung the things he didn't know she was dating Lisa.

"Hey girls." Bobby smile and glance at Chaeyoung.

"Hi Bobby." Chaeyoung said and little nervous because she saw he checking her out.

Lisa saw the tension of both of them and she took Chaeyoung hands.

"So Bobby can you please stop what you doing with my girlfriend." Lisa said and looking at his eyes angry.

"I- didn't know she yours girlfriend." Bobby was confusing because he thought she was straight.

"Can we stop it and Bobby asking to us if you guys want to go to the party."Jisoo said and trying to change the object.

"Sure why not?" Chaeyoung said and glance at Lisa.

"Are you sure about this Bebe?"

"I'm sure Lisa, I want to go." Rosé said and kisses Lisa cheek.

"If my beautiful girlfriend want to go I'm going." Lisa said and making Chaeyoung blushing.

"And about you Jendeuk?"Jisoo said and make a aegyo Jennie sigh because she Jisoo is cute make aegyo.

"Okay I'm going." Jennie said and Jisoo cheers and kisses her cheek.

•••

[At the party]

Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa was siting was Bobby with their drinks but some guys invited if they want to go the pool.

"I don't want to go." Jennie said

"The same me and Chaeyoung." Lisa said and Chaeyoung just nods.

" I want to."

The three girls starting at Jisoo.

"Jisoo you not going." Jennie said and shake her hand.

"You not my mom Jen and you know I can take care of myself."

" But I'm yours girlfriend and I take care about you."

"Just trust me Jen." Jisoo said and sigh but not waiting her answer.

"But—-

Jisoo and the guys just left and go to the pool.

Bobby just appears and brings the beer.

"Where is Jisoo."

"She is with your stupid friends" Jennie Says and sigh.

"Hello Jen." Jackson said with a small smile.

It was Jackson and Jen just turn around.

"What he doing here." Jennie asked to Bobby who is not really her friend.

"He one of my best friend friends."Bobby said.

And Bobby gets and just leave both of them and Jennie goes to the mirror to Jisoo play with boys and of course Jackson followed her.

"It's weird you're girlfriend with my friend."
Jackson said and open his beer.

"Yes." Jennie said and drinking her beer.