[Prologue]

Hey look I finally made a Country Humans book-

Was actually gonna write this a few days later, but I'm seriously so bored at this place so yeah-

Also a prologue cause why not?

USSR tried his best to warm up himself with his jacket as he walked passed the streets of an abandoned city

USSR tried his best to warm up himself with his jacket as he walked passed the streets of an abandoned city. It was so quiet, and there were no people or vehicles to be seen. There was only snow, and more snow, covering up the road and the ground into white. USSR shivered lightly as a grasp of wind blew on him.

Just as he walked passed a tall building, he heard quiet sobbing which led him to stop and turn around in curiosity. But there was no one visible behind him. USSR then began to observe on where the sobbing was coming from, and in the end, pinpointed it to be at a trash can which he had walked pass.

He carefully looked inside the trash can, only to see, well, trash inside of it. Before he could respond, another wave of sobbing led him to believe that the source of the sobbing was not inside the trash can, but in the box which was right next to the trash can. He squatted down and opened up the box, to see…

An infant, with a flag of white, blue and red. They were small, and shaking due to how cold their surroundings were. The only item that they have to cover themselves was a blanket.

USSR was astonished. How could an infant survive in the harsh winter, with only a blanket to warm themselves?! Moreover, how could their parents just throw an infant outside in the middle of a winter with only a blanket?! USSR was mad, before he calmed himself down. He then began to feel pity for the infant.

And so, without a second thought, he grabbed the infant out of the box. He tried to warm them up by placing them close to his chest, as he quickly walked out of the city.

 He tried to warm them up by placing them close to his chest, as he quickly walked out of the city

When USSR had came back, the place was a mess. There were food and toys everywhere as USSR sighed to himself, before a young Ukraine came out of the kitchen, covered in flour. Not long after, a young Belarus came out of the kitchen, seemingly running away from someone, before a young Kazakhstan came out chasing Belarus, with a packet of flour in his hands. The two did not even realise that USSR was back, as they were still running around the living room.

"Ahem." USSR spoke, with a strict expression on his face. The two didn't heard it.

"AHEM! Father's home!" Ukraine spoke loudly, before the two stopped what they're doing and looked towards USSR and Ukraine.

"Thank you, Ukraine. But I'm disappointed with how much mess you three kids have made when I was gone. I expect all of the mess to be cleaned up later, alright?" USSR ordered.

"Yes father." The three replied back, before Ukraine realised that her father was holding onto something. "Father, what's that you are holding?"

"That, is your little brother." USSR replied, before the three of them ran towards him to take a look at their sibling. Ukraine was smiling, Belarus had stars on her eyes and Kazakhstan was jumping excitedly upon seeing their little brother.

"I'm having another playmate to play with!" Belarus squealed along with Kazakhstan, before Ukraine asked a question. "What's his name?"

"He…"

"would be called, Russia."

This would only update when I feel like it so don't expect daily updates sorry-

I aren't good with writing starting paragraphs-

Also, you may ask, who's the oldest and who's the youngest?

Ukraine's the oldest, followed by Kazakhstan and then Belarus and lastly Russia-

Age difference between each other would be around 2 to 3 years

Ukraine and Kazakhstan has a more mature behaviour, while Belarus and Russia would be more on the childish side-