One

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the world.

The alarm.

Ughhhhh!

I got up and got ready, the usual on weekdays.

Even though I'm rich and stuff I never have the effort to cake my face in the morning and dress up in mini shorts and see through crop tops.

No shade. No tea sis.

Just facts.

I got ready with grey joggers and a cropped top that wasn't able to show any stomach.

Because sis I'm so irrelevant, that there's no need to show skin at school for me. People won't even give me any shit.

I let my dark locks down and brushed out the small knots before running down the steps to grab an apple.

I then ditched the house and began my walk to school.

Before I get any further, let me introduce myself.

Lee Y/N. Nice to meet you.

I'm 16 and I goto Bangtan High.

I am that normal student at school basically. It's hard for people to believe since I go to Bangtan Highschool, but it's pretty true.

I don't talk to much people because I really only have one friend.

Her name is Park Minyoung.

She is so popular and people including myself, can't believe I was able to become her friend.

She has a group of popular girls, excluding me because.. I mean look at me.

But our parents always have been friends and she looks at me like a younger sister. So she would bring me along with her friends.

She had always tried to open me up more and dress up and show my feminine side more.

But I'm just not interested.

Do I want boys to come up behind me because of my short see through clothes and my fake face?

No.

Boys.

The only interest I have in them is BT-

"Yah!"

I looked up and didn't even noticed I bumped into someone.

"Omo Seokjin! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you," I said in a apologetic voice.

He chuckled.

"It's okay, Y/N," He said as he patted my shoulder.

My eyes were wide as I froze in place.

"Luckily the other boys aren't out here,"

"Since I have some sympathy, I'll let you go this time. Don't speak of this, okay?" He said as stared into my soul.

I gulped and responded with a quick nod.

Jin then left.

Did he just touch me? Did he just say my name? He knows me?!

Okay I'm not like the other fangirls BTS has, it's just that I used to know them all separately when I was younger. I guess they don't remember me because I was so much prettier a couple years ago.

But it's fine. I'm fine.

Am I?

I sat in math and focused on my studies until something, or someone, had the nerve to nudge my arm.