Three

It's the next day and I had gone to school with Minyoung because of how late we got home last night. Thank goodness Eomma and Appa didn't get mad.

Minyoung tried her hardest to try and make me put makeup on, but I didn't want to.

Especially because of what happened last night.

We arrived at the big building and entered.

I thought I heard whispers in my head, but it seems like everyone is whispering.

What's going on?

"Hey Minyoung.."

"Yeah?" She replied.

"What's everyone whispering about?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"You don't know?" She asked me tilting her head a bit.

I shook my head with delusion.

She pulled me to the side of the lockers as she pulled out her phone.

She pulled up a video on A-Gram. Which is basically a social media that people in Asia usually use. She pulled up a video from last night's truth or dare game.

It was me.

A short video of Jungkook and I getting out of the closet.

The comments were filled with questions on who the girl was.

"People think you're so baddass and hot. You need to show them who you are," Minyoung exclaimed.

"Hahaha nooo. I can't! No one will believe it and everyone will start calling me a hoe or something. Or people will start treating me differently because I act not as innocent as I seem," I said a bit frustrated.

"Hey were you at last night's party at Jungkook's?" Taehyung asked me as I passed by.

"Does it look like she was at Jungkook's party?" Suga replied for me with a disgusted face.

Excuse me?

"Hey has a new girl been hanging out with Minyoung's group?" Taehyung asked me as I was a bit taken back by the intimidating Suga.

"Um..." I said.

"There's no point asking her. She wasn't even there," Suga said annoyed.

Then Suga just rolled his eyes and gestured me to just walk away.

"Annyeong!!" I greeted Minyoung as I sat down at the table.

"Omo Y/N, you need to goto the party tomorrow and dress up! It's going to be at Kim freakin Namjoon's house!" Minyoung said with small eyes and a big smile.

"I know you love him and all but-"

"No buts, please Y/N~ all of BTS is going to be there and most of them are single at the moment~" Minyoung said with a wink as she poked me.

"How intense are you going to dress me up?" I asked, sighing.

She went wide eyed when I gave in and quickly shook me excitedly before answering my question.

"Chill clothes, don't worry," She smiled.

"But the party will happen downstairs, but we'll be upstairs with a couple of people, including BTS to do a chill and more private truth or dare. And just chill. We have gotten closer to them and they are allowing us to hangout with them upstairs!~" Minyoung said with too much excitement.

Extreme fangirl of Namjoon over here.

"Pair up with your singing partner and continue your project that's due next Monday!" Mrs. Jun said before the class dismissed themselves from their seats.