Chapter XXXI

Finlay and I pant through our kiss and just as we did, a knocking came from the front door. A long sigh came from Finlay's lips as he places me back down and I walk over to the bed throwing him a t-shirt to chuck on. I sit on the bed listening to Finlay talk to Kyle (it's obvious from his low cracking voice) I touch my lips still feeling the numbing sparks coming from them and the taste of him on my tongue. Oh my macaroni and cheese I just kissed Finlay Everett. The self-centred, cocky Finlay Everett that I thought would never love a girl like me who hides in the shadows with a tragic family story. How can someone be attracted to such a broken person?
Finlay came back running his hands through his messy hair. He came up to me with a childish smug on his face, even when acting like a goof he still manages to be cute. "So Kyle just told me that Tom invited us all to a party tomorrow night to celebrate the album we're going to make." I look down into my hands and say, "oh great" I don't know if I want people to know that Finlay and I have kissed, people might put pressure on us or make the situation weird. As if reading my mind finally asks, "so what are we?" My eyes bulge slightly as I look into his leather eyes, "umm we're friends who kissed" I said not really sounding to sure in what I'm saying. In all honesty I don't know what we are, if it's friends or something more. A sad expression came across Finlay's face but as soon as I saw it his face changed to his classic dead pan. "Okay, so I can kiss you whenever I want?" His eyes turned dark and a smirk whipped over his lips, those gorgeous plump lips... focus sam.
"Yeah" I said confidently but became shocked, I can't believe I said yes. Holy cheese balls.
Finlay then moved from where he was sitting to come directly in front of my face, he took my hands and pulled them over my head as I feel back onto the bed. My hearts racing at a million miles an hour, his huge arms tense every so often causing a twitching in my stomach. Before I knew what was happening Finlay's soft lips attached to mine, his strong hands travel down from my arms to my waist, his touch set my soul on fire. Everything in this moment felt right. Finlay breaks the kiss giving me time to breath, he peppers kisses down my neck, finding the stop just above my collar his kisses down longer sending sparks through me. I lace my fingers in his hair as he kisses down harder, i flip us over so I'm on top straddling him. It's my time to do that kissing.

Finlay gives me a gentle smile placing his hands on my hips, I lean down kissing his warm lips, we move in sync as if we've been kissing for years. I could do this for years. My hands grip the hem of Finlay's shirt and as if reading my mind he pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it to the side. I look down just to the right of his ripped abs seeing a tattoo of a tiger with its claws out and it's teeth showing about to attack. On Finlay's right side of his chest are three lines of writing in another language that's joint to a sleeve of different shapes and patterns all interweaving each other. He looks gorgeous.
I brush my hands down his body feeling every muscle under my fingers twitch. Finlay lets out a staggers breath as my fingers reaches his very defined v-line, I let a devilish smile come over my face as I lean down kissing his neck. Finlay's grip on my hips tighten and I move my kissing further down his chest, never in a million years would I have ever thought I would be kissing Finlay Everett's chest but here I am. I pull my lips away looking at Finlay's flushed cheeks, I then use my arms to support myself over Finlay's head as I peck his lips before hopping of the bed. Don't want to get into things to quickly.
Finlay stretches as he puts his arms behind his head and smiles. I open the draw that has my clothes piled into it and I decided to take my satin red shorts and a black tank top for my pyjama. After getting a wash and brushing my teeth I walk out and tie my hair into a loose bun seeing Finlay laying shirtless under the covers. I get in besides him and immediately hims warm arms pull me close to him, I lay my head of his chest hearting his heart beat a soft and slow tune.
"What dose it say?" I brush my fingers over his tattoo on his chest. He takes a deep breath in making my head go with him, Finlay hand come into my hair and he gently play with a couple loose stands from my bun.
"It's French. It says, 'be humble, be wise, be selfless and mostly be loving' I got it when I started my first tour, it reminds me that I'm only a man. That I won't be everyone's expectations. That I'm not perfect." As the words left Finlay's lips he almost sounded sad. I didn't know what to do apart from hug him tighter which he immediately hugged me back. Finlay was so confident, strong and cocky when i first met him but as times gone on I'm starting to see a more vulnerable and broken side to him, I don't want to push him into telling me so I'm not going to ask. "You're perfect in my eyes" I push my head off his chest and stare into those warm chocolate eyes, he gives me a warm smile before leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Well that's all the matter to me then".