Thank You!

It's really done! And the time for thank yous has come. But first...

The sequel to Seize the Day is called Chains of Fate, and I will begin posting it on February 23, 2015!

If you guys liked Seize the Day, please take the time to vote for the chapters if you haven't already. It helps other readers to find Seize the Day!

*

After that, I'd like to THANK YOU for reading. I could never write enough words to show my gratitude to all of my incredible readers. Thank you for supporting Lannie's crazy journey.

I have a few shout outs I want to make to some amazing people!

@Monrosey - Darly, you have supported me the entire way. You are a talented writer and an incredible friend. Thank you for always being there for me!

@myepic - Nicole, thank you so much for being enthusiastic about Lannie and Titus' relationship! The opinions that you have on this story are invaluable to me. I love having you as a reader!

@OneStoryteller - Emma, thank you for all the thoughtful comments you've had about Lannie's character and your way-too-accurate guesses on the plot. I'm going to try my hardest to make sure my secrets are sneakier in the future. ;]

@PeterMa8 - Peter, I can't even begin to explain how much I have laughed out loud at your comments. You are downright hilarious. Thank you for supporting me and just being awesome!

@lara9988 - Thank you for being a fangirl, Lara! Your excitement always made me smile.

@CiuinFaoiseamh and @kirjabug - You guys are the best theorists! Do continue to stick around for the sequel — I love hearing your thoughts!

@LeahPriceAuthor and @SarahBensonBooks - Leah, you've given me insight into Aria that I'd probably never have thought of myself. Sarah, you're perspective on this story is always a pleasure for me to read. Thank you both!

@ShadowHuntress39 and @whyamisoobsessed - You all made me chuckle with your "shippy feels" notes and your neverending enthusiasm! Thank you for sticking around with me!

@Graceology, @Piper496, @deejybaby, @09gregen, @AvaD499, @Andrea_aa, @ILuvThemFries, @klo1922, and everyone else: THANK YOU! Your thoughtful comments and support mean the world to me.

I can't mention all of my readers, but you are amazing! Thank you!

Oh, and one more... Thank you, @LadyLight04, for putting up with all my cliffhangers!

Unfortunately, those cliffhangers won't end there.

Because there will be a sequel to Seize the Day.

And you all know how I am with my cliffhangers...