Bonus Chapter!

A year after

"Jimin can you bath Jumin? Jin hyung and Joon hyung will be here in a few." Jungkook asked washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"OKAY! Let's go little guy, you need a bath." He heard followed by a series of giggles making him smile.

Its been a year since Jimin and Jungkook move in together in their first appartment  as husbands, it's not big its just a two room unit but have that homey feel the two of them wanted. They bought the apartment from the money they got when they sold his and Jimin's unit, the others is saved for Jumin's future.

Jimin still works as an office employee in a low position but his name is in the promotion list while Jungkook is a full-time house husband and sometimes Jin will ask for some help in his restaurant that will give him extra income.

Jungkook sigh and stretch a bit after washing the dishes before going back to the laundry area to finish washing all the dirty clothes. He took a seat to rest, scrolling on his phone while waiting for the washing machine.

And then a loud noise erupted on the whole house.

He runs towards the bathroom in their bedroom.

There he found them.

"What happened now?!" He asked hands on his hips, watching his husband pick up the bottles scattered on the floor. Jimin just grins on him while Jumin starts on flapping his small hands on the water when he saw his papa.

"I tried to reached for his bath soap...."

"You almost give me a heart attack, be careful next time. Are you okay?"

"Yeap! No worries, we will be done here soon." Jimin said then getting back on his task after putting all the bottles back to its place.

Jungkook decided to watch the two, he take a seat on the other side of the tub. He watches how the two plays with the water, how Jimin is doing his task with so much care and how Jumin enjoying his dad's presence.

Then Jungkook started to ask himself, what if he didn't forgive and gave Jimin his second chance. What if Jimin didn't beg for his forgiveness? What if he didn't found out that Jimin cheated on him that day. What if he didn't give Jimin a chance to explain himself? What is it now?

Jungkook doesn't want to know.

His and Jimin's parents actually asked him before their wedding.

"Why did you forgive him just like that? You never give us your reason. You're so nice to him, and we want to know why?"

They asked him but he just smiled.

"I actually don't know why, what I just know is I love him, I need him, Jumin needs a dad. Jimin might have a lot of flaws, he used to pretend someone he is not to hide his true self, to hide his own feelings, pretended to be strong even if he is not but it's not important to me I guess. All I need is him, only Jimin. Jimin and our little monster Jumin."

A year after, Jungkook has the same answer.

"-ove. Love! Hey!"

"Hmnn? W-what?"

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked frowning.

"Y-yeah, wait where is Jumin?!"

"Already in his play pen, what happened love? You've been out for 20 minutes. I got worried and dressed Jumin as fast as I can. What's on your mind?" His husband asked looking at him worriedly, holding both of his hands.