jodha akbar

Jodha is tossing and turning in her huge, comfortable and cosy bed (in Amer).  She has been thinking about her entire conversation with her dadisa  when she was reminiscing about the beautiful trip with her Shahenshah to Baba Salim Chisti's abode. She had felt little lighter sharing her feelings with her dadisa about how she felt regarding recent happening between her and Shahenshah.
Jodha (thinking): hum toh naaraz or krodith the Shahenshah par, toh aise kaise hum kho gaye unki yaadon mein, jab hum dadisa se baat kar rahe the. kya humme unki yaad aarahi hain? nahi, nahi-woh to aise hi, kyunki dadisa ne pucha isliye humne unhe yaatra ke baare mein bata rahe the. Accha , bahot soch liya, hume so jana chahiye, kitni ratri hogayi hain 

Jodha's hojra at Agra)

Jalal is holding and caressing Jodha's payal which he had found near the pond in Amer when he saw Jodha first time during Ganghor festival. 

Jalal (thinking):Jodha begum, hum nahin jaante the ke, jinhe hum apni jeet ka tohfa or zidd samaj ke liye laye the, unhi se hum ek din mohabbat karne lagenge aur woh humari zindagi ban jayegi! aur unhe hum apne hi vajah se kho denge! Kaash humne aap pe bharosa kiya hota! kaash hum Maham Anga ki baaton mein nahi aate! Kaash humne  aapse  saaf saaf kaha hota keh hum aap pe bharosa karte hain, aur hume aapki fikar hain, isliye hum jaanna chahte hain ke aap kisse milli thi, mandir ke picche! kash apne hume bata diya hota ke aap ne zubaan di hain aur samay aane pe hume sab kuch batadenge! toh shayad yeh faaslein nahi aate hamare beech! Laut aaiye Jodha begum, khuda ke liye laut aaiye waapas!

(Next day at Amer in morning) 

Jodha is feeding pigeons but forgot to bring water. Shehnaaz comes and brings water and tells her that birds get thirsty too. She recalls the time when Shahenshah had said same thing right before when they left for Ajmer shariff trip. She is lost in thoughts when Jalal had saved her from falling by holding her hand which brings a smile on her face.  A Maid calls her by breaking her thoughts and gives her clothes for her fencing practice.

Jodha is practicing her fencing skills (sword practice) with a soldier and gets lost into thoughts when she had fought first time with Shahenshah using sword and how he had blamed her beauty for his defeat and thus complimenting her which makes her blush. Because she is lost in memories, she stumbles and her feet bleeds but does not realize. Suddenly, soldier stops and brings it to her notice and calls for help.

Shehnaaz brings a medicinal paste and applies to her feet. Jodha is not really paying attention to any of it and remembers when Jalal had made a hot compress to soothe her feet on the way to Baba Salim chisti's trip. She is thinking how he had been so caring  towards her during that time and how soon it went all away in turn making her sad.

 A Maid comes to tell Jodha that her breakfast is being brought to her room.  She is going to her room and in process she is passing by her brother's room. She is happy to see how her brother and sister-in-law are sharing a plate of food and feeding each other. She arrives in her room and sits down to eat. She is recalling about her brother and sister-in-law and relating to the time when she and Jalal had asked her to share a plate and insists on eating the same food she eats and complimented her cooking skills. She is smiling remembering all of it but suddenly realizes that she is alone here in amer- away from him. She leaves and runs into the garden and starts sobbing.

Jodha (thinking and crying): Kya ho rahe humein!kyun hum unki judi huyi baatein yaad aa rahein hain! kyun hum apne aap ko sambhal nahi paa rahein !hum kal raat se unhi ke baare mein soch rahe! Pehle pakshion ko dana dete vakt, phir talwarbaazi karte vakth aur tabh toh hamein chot bhi lagi aur ehsaas bhi nahi hua! Phir dava lagate samay aur phir jab humne bhaisa aur bhaabhi sa koh dekha tab! hume nahi yaad karna unhe jab ki unhone hum pe vishwaas nahi kiya! jab hume unse prem hone hi laga tha ke, unhone hum pe laanchan lagaya! kyun kaanha hum unhe bhul nahi paa rahe hain! hum unse dur hoke bhi khush nahi hain! kya karein hum, kanha! kripiya karke hamari madad kijiya!!