Hindustan ke shenshah ka dil

A maid comes to tell her that Raja Bharmal had called her. Jodha goes and finds out about Shahenshah forgiving Shivani and Tejwant. Jodha tries to show Shivani's point-of-view to her father. Her father says he cannot forgive Shivani but wishes her well. Jodha tells that Dadisa that she understand love better than before but she is still mad at Shivani for putting  her  Mughal family's honour at stake. She was trying to show her father the other side of coin but does not mean she supports Shivani's elopment.  She also tells her Dadisa that she is little surprised  that Shahenshah had forgiven Shivani because  she knows that  how upset and furious he was when Shivani eloped and thus breaking his brother and her devar's heart.  She wonders if he had started understanding love better just like her and how come even after she refused to go with him to Agra, he still forgave Shivani despite the latter being at fault.  She wonders if Kanha is trying to give her some kind of signal.

husband, she feels so proud of him and  also being his wife! She is so touched by his gesture! 

Jodha is sitting in her palkhi and looking how happy and relieved  are the subjects. She remembers how her mother had said that "jo raja jamin pe raaj karte hain, woh mitti mein hi mil jaate hain aur joh raja apni praja ke hriday mein baste hain woh hamesha ke liye amar ho jata hain" (A king who rule over land, gets immersed in dust but a king who lives in his subjects' hearts, becomes immortal).  She is thinking about all things that transpired between her and Shahenshah from Baba salim chisti's trip to harem election issue to murti khand issue to big fight that fateful night to meeting near mathura lake  to jalal asking for forgiveness one last time in Amer to Mainavati's scolding (of how any other -rajavanshi would have not come to take back a wife who left her marital home) to Shaguni bai's conversation to Shivani's forgiveness and lastly the reactions of people with removal of pilgrimage tax on hindus. She also realizes that because she was hurt and angry in past few days she was not admitting to herself that she was also partly at fault regarding Sujamal bhaisa's misunderstanding. Yes, she did not know that Shahenshah knew of her outing at nights but later she realized that he still did not stop her when he found out first night because at first he did trust her but may be when she hid things from him, it created a suspicion in him and may be any other person would have doubted too.

Jodha comes to palace and tell her family that she had done a mistake and wants to rectify it and go back to her home- to HER shahenshah. She insists on leaving right away and not waiting for morning. Raja Bharmal decides to send her brothers with her for her protection and also sends a fastest horseman to send a message to Shahenshah that Jodha is coming back to her home.