The Tailor, the stuffed kitty and the missing

Sebastian had found himself in the parlour by the front door, his demon speed still with him which he was grateful for at times like this; he was away from Claude for the time being that was until the hell rang.

Claude came down stairs and right away spotting Sebastian sitting on the floor looking at the door, "there you are, come on" and he picked him up and brought him to the front door so then he could let the tailor in.

Inside the parlour the tailor was taking measurements with great difficulty due to Sebastian not sitting still but as an expert tailor he was he knew how to keep a child from moving around.

He went into his spare bag that he bought when children were around and brought out some children's toys. None of them interested Sebastian at all and he tried to get away countless times but Claude would always catch him.

The tailor tried one last toy, the moment that Sebastian heard the bell around the toys next he stopped and started at what the tailor had hold of. A stuffed toy cat of all things!!! ((Who didn't see that coming??))

Claude took the toy off the tailor and handed it to Sebastian who in turn started to play with it, giggling and smiling away.

"There now I think we can proceed with the measuring" said Claude to the tailor and so this went on for about two hours, Sebastian happily playing with the toy cat until he felt pressure in his stomach.

Without warning his diaper was wet and full and right there and then he started crying, throwing the toy across the room, he wanted out of the mess as fast as possible, it was horrible.

"I think I'll take my leave for now, the clothes will be ready in a few days, any sort of style??" he asked Claude as he was trying to stay calm Sebastian down.

"Just plain and simple, nothing too childish would be perfect for him  thank you again and I am sorry" said Claude as the tailor wrote down what he wanted and left quickly.

"Sebastian clam down will you otherwise I'll never get this done" said Claude to the crying demon.

Once the diaper was off and he was finally cleaned and a fresh diaper was put on him was Sebastian calm.

Claude placed him on his feet and walked out of the room again, looking for something else for him to wear as his shirt was now a right mess. Sebastian took this as the perfect time to have a good look around, falling onto his patted bottom he started to crawl, he was about to leave the parlour when the demon triplets appeared. ((Yay finally I mentioned Timber, Thompson and Canterbury))

They looked at him saying nothing and started to clean, one of them found the stuffed cat and then the other two stared at Sebastian who was staring at all three. ((I'll let you decide who found the toy as I couldn't decide))

Once he saw the toy his eyes became huge, he tried to walk but fell instead with a thump but it didn't hurt him, he picked himself up and started to crawl towards the triplets.

They noticed that he was heading towards them and so they just dropped the toy and left the room saying nothing. Sebastian used up all of his energy just to get to the toy and the moment he got there he curled up next to it and fell asleep.

Claude finally came into the room with another one of Alois' shirts but he couldn't see where the toddler had gone, you see the stuffed toy was hidden behind the sofa in a dark corner so was out of sight.

This panicked Claude and he ran out of the room looking for the toddler, he checked every corner he could think of but he just couldn't find Sebastian.

He noticed the triplets in the kitchen and asked "have you three seen him?" him meaning Sebastian and they just looked at him and whispered between themselves, Claude knew he wouldn't get an answer from them and so carried on looking.

Two hours passed and still no sign of Sebastian, Claude had decided to clean the house and as he was cleaning look for Sebastian, as he was in the parlour, the last of all the room, he noticed slight snores coming from the back of the room.

He went over to the sofa and looked behind it and there and behold was said toddler fast asleep next to the stuffed cat, as Claude tried to pick him up he started to whimper.

"Shush it's ok, it's ok" said Claude and Sebastian went back to sleep, Claude placed him in his bed and placed the cover around him along with the stuffed cat he refused to give up and left.