Scary

Sebastian found that he couldn't go any further, he was tired and in a much needed change that he began to cry with all of his might, this brought forth someone he knew well but at the same time being the way he was scared him even more than it should of. 

O mi fili, licet suus 'non potest terrebis nosti quam ego sum. Semper custodiat te, mi caram puero meo princeps. leniret te habeo tibi said a calm soothing voice that he hadn't heard you many a year, tears still in his eyes as he leaned into the hold that was there. (Oh child, even though you can't see how scared I am, always keep yourself safe my boy ruler, you will have my love)

Mater was all he said as the woman picked him up as he fell asleep on her, a smile on his face knowing that now he was safe.

(This next bit will be with Satan and Lenufla as they talk to one another in Latin (I will be putting the translation underneath of it so then you know what they are saying))

Jerzinnan Kagthan Xezorun von Rath'tizul, ut hoc tuum in ano est ad inferos recta instant, ego would amo te ad explicare ipsum! ((Satan's full name) get your ass back to hell right this instant, I would like you to explain yourself!)

Damnare est, ego non enim cogitant de illa ut invenire ut cito (damn it, I didn't think she would find out so quickly)

Quare infernum est, in novem ordines de filio adhuc puero ?? Haec habet ill unus ex vobis non divitias dimisisse, quod ludos (why in the nine layers of hell is our son a child again?? this has to be one of you ill forsaken games doesn't it)

Mea possum explicare totum illud (my beloved i can explain the whole thing)

And so Satan started to explain what had happened so far.

Dilectione: dicitur I got a puero puer ludere ludum est: ego scio quod accepit i, i nesciebat quia verum est filius noster ut exsisto ludio ludius in hoc ludum, honestus. (my love, i got called by a young boy to play a game, i accepted as you know i would, i didn't know that our son was to be played in this game, honest. i was asked to change him in any way to see what would happen and asked that Claude Faustus look after him as a punishment, how would i know that the child would be kidnapped)

This didn't please his wife one bit thank god that at that every moment in time she was holding Sebastian with a vice like grip but to him is was soft and welcoming making him drift into a much needed sleep, a sleep like he never had before.

As he was sleeping Satan's wife turned to her husband and said "you know Velmoku he's so much better like this than when he's an adult, he look so much like you, to me he will always be my baby no matter what but I know as one of the Princes' of Hell he would have to go out and make contract's of his own until your time"

"I know my dearest Lenufla, I know, it's hard to let them go but we have to at some stage. Nathaniel here is the oldest of the Princes and so will take over from me when the time is right but first we will have to help the one he is contracted to as soon as we can. I like this boy" smiled Satan as he turned back into his demon form making his wife also transform as well.