{ 23 }

Once jimin got home, he ran into his mothers arms, hugging her tightly as he smiled like an idiot. Jimins mother rubbed his back worried about her son.

"Is everything alright , sweetie?" Jimins mother asked almost whispering.

"Mum, I think the person I like might like me back. I'm happy." Jimin smiled softly and pulled away, holding onto his mothers arms.

"Oh ,that's great jimin."

"But on the other hand... "Jimin sighed, " I don't think I mean that much to them."

"Why do you think that?" jimins mother asked tilting her head. Jimin shook his head, saying "I just ..I don't know.. What does it mean when someone kisses the corner of your lips?"

Jimins mother chuckled, "well, it either means she was too shy to kiss you and maybe waiting for you to make the first move or.. It could mean she wants to take things slow and show you what you mean to her. "

"It's a he." Jimin corrected his mother.

Jimins mothers eyes widened, " do you mean.. "

"I'm gay."

"Oh" Jimins mother said taken aback a little. It was a little bit shocking for her but she tried to respond nice and be supportive of her only son, "that's.. okay."

Jimin smiled and walked upstairs, not making a big deal out of the situation. He was glad he told his mother about what happened since he couldn't tell his best friend.

But he decided that if anything happens between him and yoongi he was going to tell chan. After all, he didn't want to have something going on with his best friends ex-boyfriend without his best friend knowing.

Jimin threw himself on his bed, already missing yoongis smell of cigarettes. It's weird that a person can make you fall in love with everything about them.

Jimin:
Hey :)

Yoongi :
My screen is broken but I can still text

Jimin :
How did it break?

Yoongi:
Long story

Jimin :
Okay :D

Yoongi :
Are you alright?

Jimin :
I am, are you feeling better?

Yoongi :
Strangely, yes

Jimin:
I thought I sucked at comforting

Yoongi :
You did :)

Jimin :
Pff

Yoongi:
I'm sorry about what happened btw

Jimin:
What do u mean?

Yoongi :
The Peck..

Jimin :
Oh..
It's fine

Yoongi :
You're not mad?

Jimin :
You're so stupid min yoongi.

Yoongi :
I know

Jimin :
See you tomorrow

Yoongi :
See ya

Jimin locked his phone grinning from the conversation he had with yoongi. At the same time, he was bothered because yoongi apologized for the kiss. Why would he apologize when jimin had made it obvious that he liked him?

So many questions were running through jimins head. There were so many things he wanted and needed to know about yoongi .

"Jimin, could you come down. There's someone for you " jimin heard his mum yelling through the closed door. He ruffled his hair, and breathed slowly trying to relax. He thought it would be no one other than yoongi but he was wrong. It was chan.

"Come up ", jimin said looking down at chan who was standing downstairs. Chan walked up with a huge smile on his face. He entered jimins room , shutting the door as his smile grew wider.

"Well, guess what. I met a cute guy, he has brown curls and his smile is adorable. But that's not it. He asked me out on a date an.. "Chan blurted barely breathing.

"Chill dude, take a deep breath ",jimin giggled, "you sound like a girl talking about her high school crush.

"Well, it feels like it ", chan said smiling slightly and settled down on the chair next to jimins desk, " what about you? Are you over him?"

Jimin froze not knowing what to say. He awkwardly sat down on the bed and started blabbering some unclear words.

"What?" Chan asked as he didn't understand a single word .

"I.. Uh.. well, you see.. I'm.. "

"You're clearly not over him."

Jimin nodded, "and I don't know if I want to ."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean .. I think he might like me back, you know? I know he said he doesn't like dudes but we both know that's a lie, right?"

"Jimin.. "

"I know, chan but I'll give it a try. I've never liked anyone like that before and.. I know he is your ex so if it hurts you in any kind of way or you're still not over it.. I won't do it."

"Jimin ",chan said ruffling jimins dark hair playfully, " you can have whoever you want to, I don't care. I think I'm over him but just promise me to be careful, yeah? If he breaks you I'll break him."

Jimin smiled, "this sucks. I'm horrible, chan. I fell in love with the person who broke my best friend."

"We can't choose who we fall in love with ", Chan smiled rubbing jimins back. Jimin nodded mumbling a sweet thank you.

"But there are some things I need to know about him.. " jimin said.

.

Please vote if you liked this chapter <3