Chapter 15 - The News

NSFW

Lance fell asleep on-call with Keith. He was so tired from everything that happened the day before. He awoke with a knocking to his door.

"Pasa." (Come in)  Lance groggily says and in comes Veronica. "What's up?" The alpha rubs his eyes and yawns.

"I'm.. about to tell mom. Can you please get dressed and come downstairs ASAP?" Ronny's eyes are blown wide, she has an obvious nervousness to her.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. give me five." The pregnant omega leaves the room and goes downstairs. She's not ready to tell them. Lance gets out of bed and puts on a blue shirt with darker blue jeans. He heads downstairs to aid his sister. He sees the omega in tears, their mother confused why she's crying but trying to comfort her. He goes next to Ronny and takes one of her hands.

"Lance, what's going on?" Their mother asks.

"I need to ask something of you: don't get mad at her." Lance makes himself appear bigger, something alphas can do if they are serious about something. Lance can feel his alpha senses pick up the little life in his sister.

"Okay... Ronny, tell me what it is." Ella has an arm around her omega and trying to soothe her emotions.

"M-mom... I'm pregnant." She looks away and misses the shocked but loving expression the mom holds. The mother instantly hugs her omega.

"It's going to be alright. I'm here for you. And you know your father is too."

"Th-thank you." The omega cries and the female alpha keeps her omega close. Lance retreats back upstairs to lay in bed all day, he loves the weekend. As soon as he lays back down, he notices his room is exceedingly hot. He takes off his shirt, but it barely helps. Not to mention his jeans are starting to feel constricting. Ah shit, he thinks. He's starting his rut soon. No wonder he's been so... sexual lately. He turns the fan on his room on, slips his pants back on and heads downstairs. The mom is just watching TV, she doesn't start work until at least noon on Saturdays.

"M-mamá." Lance stutters out.

"Yes?" She pauses her show and turns to Lance. "Mijo?"

"Rut—" he feels himself get hard in his jeans, that's embarrassing. "I-I'm calling Keith over. Wh-when he gets here send him up." Lance says in a demanding tone. Yep, he's going into a rut.

"Alright. Mijo, rest." Lance goes back upstairs and instantly sheds his jeans when he enters his room. He feels relief getting them off. He picks up his phone and dials Keith's number.

"Hello? Lance?" That's not Keith, that's Shiro.

"Wh-ere's Keith?"

"He lost his phone and we've been looking for it. Here he is."

"Okay..."

"Lance? What's up?" The omega says.

"Get over here right now." Lance demands.

"Wh-why?"

"I'm starting my rut. Please... get Shiro to drive you." Lance hears some muttering.

"Okay we're on our way. See you soon, babe." Lance texts the address to the omega and waits.

Not even ten minutes later, there's a knock at the front door and his mom opens the door. He hears Shiro and his mom talk as Keith knocks on his door.

"Come in," Lance sits up slightly. Keith enters and is met with the strong smell of alpha. Lance spreads his arms, and notices that Keith has a bag of clothes with him. Good. Keith locks the door and crawls in bed next to Lance.

"He got me pills." Keith smiles. Lance perks up.

"Birth control?"

"Yeah, now you can.." Keith looks away, blushing.

"Aw. What happened to the Keithy that talked dirty?" Lance teases and moves his hand to hover over said boy's crotch. Lance looks up for consent and Keith of course nods. Lance rubs the omega's slowly growing dick, it doesn't get much bigger but at the same time he's an omega so the size is to be expected. Lance is bigger then Lotor was, meaning he's way above average.

Keith pants and feels himself starting to get wet. Keith takes off his jacket and shirt, along with his pants; leaving him in just in boxers. Lance reaches for his phone and texts Ronny.

LanceyLance - I'd advise getting out of the house.

Vronny - why..?

LanceyLance - I'm on my rut.

Vronny - okay bye.

Lance listens for a moment. He can't hear Shiro, his mom, and Ronny just left. The house is to himself. Keith starts talking his boxers off and Lance swats his hands away, growling. Keith has to admit, it's hot. Lance continues taking their boxers off.

"L-Lance—!" Keith moans as Lance slips a finger into him.

"Is that my fucking name?!?" Lance growls and bites the omega's neck, right by the bonding mark. Keith moans more. "Answer when I ask a question!"

"Ah, hah, D-Daddy!" Keith's back arches when Lance's talented fingers hit a certain spot inside of him. "F-fuck! I want— no. I need you in me, D-Daddy. Fill me up!" Lance gives in, lining himself up and sliding in with little resistance since the omega was that turned on.

"So wet for me." Lance didn't even realize he had self control left, but he waited for the omega to give him the okay. After that, Lance lost it all. He started out fast and rough, the need to knot his mate coursing through his veins. Keith lets out a silent moan, his body trembling with how fast the dominant is going. Lance then leans over to his nightstand, remembering a toy he has. He pulls it out and clamps the cock ring around Keith's member.

"D-D-Daddy???" Keith questions with a broken moan.

"You are my omega now. Things will run differently. Until you learn to behave, you'll have this." Keith's back arches more, he's already on the verge of bursting.

"I-I need to—"

"No. Not until my knot is inflated." Keith remembers from his heat that he came at least three times before the knot formed.

"Please— oh god! I'll behave!" Keith wonders what he did to get Lance to be like this. If anything, Lance needs to be the one whose on his radar.

"No, do you even know what you did?" Lance directs his thrusts away from his prostate.

"N-no!"

"You lied to me about Lotor. You lied to me." Keith didn't realize he was still hung up over that. He deserves this. Keith moves his hips to make the thrusts go directly onto his spot. He lets out a deafening cry, one that would have been associated with an orgasm. Keith is shaking, his entire body is begging for release. It hurts holding it in.

"L-let me— it hurts!" Keith yells as Lance goes harder, if that was possible. "Lance I'm serious!"

"So am I." Lance feels his knot already forming, damn it. He wanted to drag it out to torture Keith. He bites Keith's bonding mark, Keith feels an orgasm rush on again. Lance takes the ring off as the knot expands and he cums. Keith let's a loud, blaring cry leave his lips as his sperm shoots everywhere. He pants and closes his eyes as he comes down from his high. Lance switches their positions so they are both laying down on the bed.

"P-please don't do that again." Keith says, his voice almost giving out. "The ring. It hurt."

"Okay, Fine. Did I go too hard?"

"No it was perfect." Keith yawns.

"Sleep, baby. My knot will take awhile to deflate."

"Okay. I love you, Lance."

"I love you too, Keith."

(( I told emopeanut_ some spoilers and now the "I love you"s are ironic. Hahaaa. Tell me how much you like Lance in the comments! ))