1

Keith

Knock knock
"Sir, today's the day you make the truce with the weres today and your mate is suppose to come" My loyal servant, Marcus said.
"SIR!" He yelled
" What do you want! " I asked then saw Marcus squirm.
"Sorry, Mar what do you need." I asked softly. " Today's your Mate Finding Day and Truce Day." He said. "Do I have to go?." I whined.
"Yes sir, your father said and I quote If he doesn't go I am not stepping down. End quote." He said backing up going to my closet, giving me an outfit . An* Picture on top "I am not wearing this!" I yelled.
" Sir, this is the dress code for the truce ceremony and you won't have time to change if your mate is at the ceremony, the Werewolf Prince and your brother  are wearing something similar, so YOU will wear this or I will tie you to a chair and put it on you myself! " He yelled.
"What is going on here!" My mom yelled.
" Sorry, your highness but the Prince was refusing to wear the outfit you put out. " Mar told my mom.
"It is okay, Marcelius." My mom said as I started laughing and Marcus started to blush .
"Why are you laughing, Keith?" My mom asked.
" Because mom, Marcus hates being called Marcelius. " I explained.
"I don't hate being called Marcelius, it is just very embarrassing." He corrected me.

"Well give me, 5 minutes to dress and 10 minutes to feed, then I'll be ready to go." I said as I pushed my mom out my room and closed the door.
" Now back to our argue ment. "He said grinning devilishly.
" I am not wearing that. " I yelled at him. " Okay, if you say so, CAMILLA, Code Blood. "He yelled. "What's Code Blood?" I asked so confused. " You'll see, sir. " He said knowing he made me mad.
"Marcus, I have the supplies." I heard Camilla say. "What-" I said before Marcus taped my mouth shut and tied me to a chair. "I'm sorry, Marcus I know this brings back memories, but we have to do this." Camilla said to Marcus who looked like he wanted to cry. "Mmph." I said
"What did you say?" Camilla said after she ripped the tape off my mouth.
"I said fine." I said as I held on to my chair so I wouldn't kill Marcus and Camilla . "Can you hurry up and dress or your food will be cold. " Camilla yelled as she walks out the door. "
"Where are you going, Cami?" Marcus asked trying to take his wristband off.
" You know it's impossible to take that off right? " I asked getting my answer as his face turned red.
"So you're telling me that until whoever I'm mating to shows up, I have to wear this death band." He said trying to sound mad and proper at the same time.
" Yep. " I said
"I hate this!" He yelled as he flopped on my bed. "Oh, I just remember, what would you do if your mate is male, and are we supposed to call him King or Mr., all the servants are confused." He asked.
" One, the chance of my mate being male is 50%, two, If and this is a big if by the way, my mate is male, what the servants call him is his choice, and three, you and your sister will call my mate by their first name, yes? " I explained answering both his questions. "Yep, got it." He said as we opened my door and walked out.
" Finally! " My younger brother, Max exclaimed
" Shut up, you are just being impatient because you think our mate is going to be there. " I said rolling my eyes as he put out his tongue at and as Marcus starts laughing.
"What's so funny, Marcus?" I asked him.
" 3 things, one, my mate is going to be there, two, yours is going to be there, and three, I hope your wrist will be okay. "He said as his face look like a red tomato.
" What-OW! " I yelled as I felt pain in my wrist.
"Did you forget I'm not a normal human." He said laughing at me.
" KEITH AND MAX HUMBLE AND MARECELIUS DAY, IF YOU ARE NOT DOWNSTAIRS IN 2 MINUTES, YOU WILL FEED FROM A BOTTLE!. "My dad yelled.
And we start running downstairs, we know my dad wasn't playing.
" Okay, okay Mr. Humble, we are ready to go,but it's not my fault-" I heard Marcus say as I ran into the feeding room and feed but spill most of breakfast on this horrid outfit.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING!" I heard my mom and Marcus yell as I walk in the family room wearing the outfit I wanted to wear.
" Oh yeah, sorry I spilled blood on the other outfit so I'm waiting on Camilla to bring it back. " I lied, actually I'm waiting till my dad is ready to go Camilla is not suppose to be done with the outfit till we leave and come back.
5 minutes later
"Here's the outfit, Marcus." Camilla, the traitor said as she handed the outfit which Marcus took happily. Which he put on me with his weird speed.
"There you go, sir" Marcus said with a devilishly smirk.
"Marcus, what will happen if I spill blood on the outfit." I asked with the same smirk.
"Are you guys ready to go?" My dad asked ignoring Marcus and I' s smirking contest.
"Yes, sir I think we are." Marcus said ignoring my question.
"Okay let's go." Max said impatiently.