3

Summary
Keith and Max are preparing for the truce with werewolves and Sam finds out his mate is a vampire.
(AN Up top is the meeting place in the middle of werewolf and vampire territory)

Sam
"I can't believe that I'm going to be mating to one of the bloodsuckers for the rest of eternity, I wonder if I could just mate with her and move on, maybe I should do that." I muttered to myself, not knowing my mother could hear me.
" Do that, I dare you, I will pluck your teeth, tooth by tooth and stick them in your eyeballs, then break your arm and stab your with your own bone multiple times, then I will kick you so far in your private, it will land in your stomach, I'm not kidding. " My mom threatens as I move four seats down from her and my father.
"You know she will do it." My wolf, Adrian said and I know he was saying the truth because when my mother's wolf takes over she is straight ruthless.
" We're here. "Kyle announced as we pulled up to the meeting place.
" Oh some stuff, is about to go down. "Stacey laughed as she walked and ran right into the door of the building.
" If you laugh, I will kill you. " She said as Kyle and I ran off laughing.
"YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT. " She yelled as she ran to go catch us.

Keith
"YOU ARE SO GOING TO GET IT." I heard a she-wolf yell as she chased two guys who are running and laughing.
" Keith, I'm hungry for some wolf food, let's go get some fries chicken. " Max said sounding so dumb as all the vampires we brought with us start laughing as he looked so confused.
"What's so funny." He asked
" It's fried chicken, you stupid. " Marcus said as all the vampires start laughing louder.
"I'm pretty sure it's fries chicken." Max said so confidently.
"Then what's fries chicken, if you are so smart, Max." Camilla chimed in.
" It's chicken cooked in fried fries. " He said back.
" Brother, you are so stupid, one fries is fried potatoes, two, it's fried chicken, not fries chicken, and as I say it again, you are so stupid. " I say trying to hold on my laugh as it clicked on his brain.
"Ohhhhhhh, you're right, it is fried chicken, well now, that this conversation is over can we go get some food, some real food." Max turned to me because he knows I know where the blood is.
"Come on, the blood is on the top floor." I said as Marcus, Camilla, Max and I pushed towards the front of the group to lead them towards the building.

Max
"What is taking us so long." I said impatiently as I sit on the floor of the elevator waiting for it to ding.
"Max stop being so impatient." Keith scolded me.
"But the meeting starts in 10 minutes and you know how Dad is about us being on time." I whined as the elevator ding and I ran out towards the blood bank ignoring everybody yelling to me to stop.
*Skipping the feeding part.*
As we finish eating and I got yelled at by Keith, we made towards the meeting room sitting in our seats as we wait for the mutts to come in.
"I'm bored, KK." I said to Keith who always pays attention to me when I call him that.
" Come, here Max. " He said playfully.
"Sit." He said as he pointed towards the chair next to him. As the mutts come in I smell the most beautiful thing on the planet-.

Unknown pov
"Mine." I said as I run to the car and drive off.

Author's note
I wonder who ran Max, Sam or Keith, comment who you think it is.