Vacation Day 1 - Part 1

3POV 

It was the last day of university before summer break started. Kise and Aomine stayed for the last practice of the basketball club and told their juniors that they would occasionally drop by after the break because they would retire to prepare for their final exams. After they finished they began to walk home together as usual. The sun was already setting while they were talking about different things. "Haaaa Aominecchi, do we really have to quit? It'll be boring and due to the fact that we are in different departments, we won't see each other as often as before." Kise sounded like he was pounding and Aomine enjoyed that a lot because the fact that Kise said something selfish like that in that manner meant that he wasn't as insecure about their relationship anymore. While walking, the taller man put his right arm around the shoulders of the blonde and pulled him into a kiss. Both of them ignored that they were in the middle of the road because since they had this big misunderstanding with Aomines fiancée they were head over heels for each other and ignored all strange looks from other people. When they continued their way, Aomine was still holding Kise close by his side. Like that he could whisper to his boyfriend's ear easily. "Kise, you know that we are living together, so seeing each other won't be much of a problem. Plus we can study together and do some other enjoyable things at home." During the last part, the tanned man bit Kise's earlobe slightly. Later one immediately turned bright red and tried to hide his face with his hands.
Due to the fact that they were quite caught up in their conversation, they didn't notice the car that had followed them for quite a while already. And as soon as it caught up to them the couple was pulled and pushed into the car, that drove off really fast.
When Aomine was able to catch the situation he caught one of the kidnappers and shortly before he could hit him he heard a familiar voice. "Daiki, calm down. I told them to drag you two into the car." Aomine glanced to the side where the person sat who just talked to him. "Akashicchi?!" The moment Kise shouted his name Akashi smiled at him, before looking back to Aomine, who was now sitting close to Kise while looking totally annoyed. Which was rather understandable, because his original plan was to spend the rest of the day with his lover alone. Seeing Akashi now, he knew that his plan was seriously more than dead.
"Well Akashi, why are we here?" 

"Daiki, don't be in such a bad mood, I waited quite a bit for the both of you. It would've been worse if I would've interrupted this passionate kiss the both of you just shared. But to answer your question, you are here because we are going on vacation." That said the two males were quite surprised and wanted to argue, that they don't even have luggage or anything with them, but before they knew what exactly happened they already sat in an airplane and arrived in Ishigaki-jima (Okinawa). Both of them thought that the influence of their former teammate's family was really scary.

As the three men sat in the car to Akashi's residence, Kise began a conversation. "Say Akashicchi you said we'd go on vacation and all in all that is not so bad, but as we told you before we don't have any luggage with us. And Aominecchi and I have our jobs, so the timing is a bit...." While Akashi listened to Kise Aomine was napping, because he already gave up on arguing with his former team captain. "Ryouta, I was so free to tell your workplaces that both of you wouldn't be able to work for the next week. And regarding your luggage, that is no problem I already prepared everything for all of you." And with a smooth smile of Akashi, the conversation was over, even though Kise was a bit confused when Akashi said "all of you".

Aomine POV

I heard the conversation between Kise and Akashi, though I wasn't really surprised by the fact that Akashi had planned everything like that, but the fact that he said all of you meant that except now, I wouldn't be able to spend my time alone with Kise, which annoyed the hell out of me. When the car stopped at a great gate, Akashi told us, that we arrived at the residence of his family and that we just had to follow the path by car for around 5 more minutes to reach his house. That said I smelled my chance, opened the door of the car and pulled Kise who looked quite surprised out. "Well Akashi, if we just have to follow the road, then we'll be able to walk from here. See ya at the house." Hearing that, our former captain smiled before he told the driver to continue driving. As soon as they were gone, I hugged Kise tightly and put my chin on his head. "I really don't want to go up to the house. It'll be noisy and I planned to spend my time with you alone." The man in my arms began to laugh lightly, before lifting up his head to look me in the eyes, while returning my hug. "Haha Aominecchi, I think we will have time for the two of us later, but we could also walk up there reaaaaaally slowly. Though I don't know if it is ok to let Akashicchi wait for long." My Lover looked like he was seriously thinking about the matter, I knew that Kise wouldn't like to make Akashi wait for long, so I just smoothly kissed him, before I took his left hand while we began walking down the path to the house.

~~~~~~

Hello, everyone, the following story is my newest work. I hope you'll enjoy it, I'll introduce you to a lot of KnB ships (AoKise, MidoTaka and more). I know I always need a long time for updates, but I promise I'll update this story on a regular basis like once a week or once every two weeks. At the moment I am not sure how many chapters the story will have, but I think it could get quite long. Because I don't want to focus on the couples only. For example, I also want to write some enjoyable interactions between Kise, Tatsuya and Takao etc.

I hope you'll read the next chapters as well and have a good time while reading it. So see you next week. XD

P.S: Of course the first chapter is mostly about Kise and Aomine, I just love them a lot, so they had to be the first ones to make an appearance. Next week all the other characters will be revealed.