Vacation Day 1 - Part 2

Hello and welcome back. As promised here is the second chapter. I am proud that I kept the deadline this time. XD I hope you like it so far and are curious what pairings I choose for this story. So have fun reading it. XD

~~~~~~

3POV

At the mansion

While Kise and Aomine took their time to get to the mansion, Akashi's other guests were already there and had funny conversations with each other. Nearly all of them were more or less kidnapped one or the other way. The only people that came there on their own free will were actually Furihata Kouki, Takao Kazunari, and Mrasakibara Atsushi. After all, the reason why Akashi "invited" everyone was because of a careless statement of Furihata-kun. While talking to his lover he only mentioned that it would be nice to spend some time with Kuroko and the others during their last summer vacation, before they'd all start to work next spring. Hearing that it didn't take long, before Akashi had brought all the members of the Kiseki no Sedai and their Lovers to his mansion, to have an enjoyable time together. For Murasakibara, Akashi also brought Himuro Tatsuya over, but he didn't want to go on vacation without his own lover, so Teikos former captain Nijimura Shuuzo was there too. Those two had graduated a from university already and began to work in Tokyo while living together like newlyweds.
Even though everyone was already enjoying their time together, because it had been quite long since they all met, Furihata-kun apologized to everyone that he wasn't able to stop Akashi from bringing them there without asking them first. In the end, no one was mad at all, but he felt better after apologizing.
Around 20 minutes after Akashi came back, Kise and Aomine also arrived. With that Akashi began to explain the most important things to everyone.
"Now that everyone arrived, welcome to my families residence. On the way here most of you worried about the fact that you don't have any luggage with you, but you don't have to worry, in your rooms are enough clothes and other necessities prepared for you. You can use everything to your hearts content and you can keep the clothes too. I was so free to prepare double rooms for the couples, but if you wish you can also have a single room, there are more than enough rooms left. Also, the food will be prepared by my family's cook team, but if you want to cook something feel free to do so, the second kitchen is also always stocked with ingredients. If you want to snack something in between you can also go there. Well and if anything else comes up you can always talk to Yoshida-san. She is in charge of supervising everything, so she can always help you. You'll meet her later today. Now to the house, in the basement is a fitness room, the bedrooms are on the second and third floor in the east and west wing. On the third floor is also a games room, while the library is on the second floor. The kitchen of the cooks, the kitchen you can freely use and the dining room are here on the ground floor in the west wing. The open-air bath is in the east wing. From the center of the ground floor, you have a tea room to your left and the living room on the right. Also, all your rooms have a bathroom attached and a TV and a computer with internet connection. Right now as you can see we are on the terrace, if you'd like to, we could have BBQ here. Behind you, you can see the beach. If you walk down the stairs there, you will find two basketball and two tennis courts, two table tennis tables, and a beach volleyball field. The beach here is the private beach of my family and during the day there is always a lifeguard around. Well, that was all so far, of course, you are welcome to use everything here to your hearts content. It is already quite late, so I think we should go and eat dinner now." After he said that he put his arm around Furihata and walked in direction dining room. While the red-haired man ignored the surprised and slightly shocked expressions on the faces of his friends, his lover knew exactly how said friends felt, because he reacted the same way, when Akashi brought him to this place for the first time. Remembering that he giggled a bit, before snuggling closer to his boyfriend while walking.
Even though the others were still a bit overwhelmed by all the information, they followed to the dining hall, where a lot of different food was already prepared. While eating, the atmosphere became more and more relaxed. And everyone was talking about university, job hunting, work or about the old days in middle or high school. Akashi and Furihata were the first ones who went back to their room. Before saying good night they told the others that their names were written on the doors of their rooms, but Yamada-san could also show their rooms to them. Himuro who had pulled an all-nighter at the publishing company he worked for also decided to go back to the room early and even though he told Nijimura to stay a while longer with Kuroko and the others Nijimura followed him.

After a while, the remaining people slowly split into smaller groups. Kise had successfully convinced Kuroko and Takao to watch a horror movie with him in the living room, while Aomine, Kagami, Midorima, and Murasakibara sat on the veranda drinking beer and eating snacks. For Aomine it was quite funny that they could observe the group in the living room from their spot. And even though it was Kise who had the idea with the horror movie, he was the only one who was scared to death by it. But still it was obvious that he had fun, so Aomine began to think that it was quite good to be here with him instead of it just being the two of them at home. When Kagami asked Midorima how he ended up at the island, Aomine began to follow their conversation again. "Ha, well Akashi worked together with Takao. After telling Takao, that he would have the chance to make vacation here, he followed him like a child that is following a stranger because of candy. And with Takao being here I had no other choice but to come here too. Akashi even allowed that Takao invited Miyaji-san, but he is in Australia with Hayama right now. Still Aomine you took your time with Kise to arrive here, didn't you?" Hearing that Aomine put on a smirk. "He? Of course, we took our time to get here, because I knew it would get noisy as soon as we'd arrive and I wanted to have Ryouta to myself for a bit longer, before I'd have to share him with you." While talking Kise appeared behind Aomine without him noticing, Midorima, on the other hand, had seen him and noticed how red the face of the blonde turned while listening. Seeing that he just returned the tanned mans smirk and waved his head in the blond's direction, before he answered. "Well seems like you changed quite a bit Aomine."
As soon as said man followed the gaze of his former teammate, he saw his boyfriend standing there with a face so red, that it told him that he had heard everything he just said. With that Aomine couldn't withstand the urge to stand up and hug him tight while kissing him. As soon as their lips separated, the shorter man began to stutter around. "Wha.....Wai..... I ......Uhm we......Ahhhh Aominecchi, you are s-so stupid! How could you do ....a-and say things like that in front of everyone?" The next moment Kise covered his face and didn't dare to look at his friends. With that Aomine lifted him up princess style before he wished the others good night and asked Yamada-san where their room was. The man in his arms seemed to turn even redder than before while telling his boyfriend that he didn't want to share a room with him and that he was stupid. But as Yamada-san offered to prepare a single room for Kise, he immediately refused which made Aomine so happy that he kissed his boyfriend again right after they'd entered their room.

After a bit, the remaining people also decided to go to their rooms. And so the mansion slowly became more and more silent until you could only hear the waves in the slight night breeze.

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading so far. I know I made Akashi really rich, but I think it kind of really suits him and I promise they'll all have a lot of fun at the Akashi residence. Well, who wouldn't? XD I hope you liked it so far. In the next chapter, you'll read what happened in all the rooms, after they went to bed. Prepare yourself for a lot of fluff.
You can also tell me if I included your favorite couples or not (I won't change them though).
Well with that said, see you in two weeks. :D