3

I pulled up to the auto shop and took a deep breath before pulling off my sunglasses

I get out of my car and unhook Evelyn from her car seat.

I then walked into the office and seen a women with black and blonde hair.

She turned to me and smiled, "what do you need sweet heart?" She said and I sealed the lump in my throat before asking, "do you know if there is a Happy Lowman here?" I ask and she nods before getting a blonde guy to get him.

"He is coming baby." She said and then said, "I'm Gemma." She said and I smiled, "I'm Olivia, and this is Evelyn." I said and her eyes went wide.

"Yeah gem?" He asked as he walked up chewing on a tooth pick.

"You have a visitor." She said and pointed to me.

"Hey dad." I say and he stops, "Olivia?" He said and I nodded.

He walked over and crushed me in a hug, "hey." I say as he laughs. "Who's this?" He said as he looked at Evelyn. She was looking around before her gaze stopped on her grandpa, "this is Evelyn."

"What made your mom let you come?" He said and I grimaced, "she didn't." I say and he looks at me.

"Let's go talk inside." He said as he brought us into a bar room.

He grabbed a beer and hand me a can of cola.

"So tell me what happened?" He said as they sat in a table.

"She always told me that you didn't want anything to do with me. But today she asked me to put up a box in the attic and I found the letters. I read them all before confronting her and leaving."  I say and he nods.

"You've been trying to get in touch with me for 18 years. And she hasn't told me she loves me since I was eight, but you said it in every letter." I say and he hugs me.

"Of course, you're my kid." He said and I smiled. He took Evelyn from me and kissed her cheek before standing up.

"I want you too meet some people." He said and I nodded.