Chapter 3 home and hopefully staying there

We made it home and all was well. Toni and Hero seemed to have gotten closer. Although there was a small incident. We let Hero and Toni go hunting... alone. Hero never said what happened but he carried Toni home. Toni had burn marks everywhere. He looked horrible. I guessed it was a creeper but Hero never fully agreed. There was only one thing wrong. Dogs don't attack creepers, they know its too dangerous. Then why did Toni have burn marks. Hero was fine when he came home, except the tears. Hero didn't have and sign of injury, what happened? He won't tell us anytime soon.

 Hero has been in the room since then. He never came out. Even when me or Fury asked him anything he didn't respond. He was still in there... I can hear him crying somethings. I hate it. I hate it when I can't help. I hate it when they don't let me help. Does he not trust us? That's it. He's been in there for almost a week. I'm not going to let it be a week. No... I'm not waiting for him to come out. I'm going to get to the bottom of this now.

 "HERO!" I suddenly scream at the top of my lungs. Fury rushed to me to calm me down. There was no stopping me. I marched up the stairs and stud in front of hi door. "Open or I will." I request sternly. "Go away!" He shouted his words meant nothing. I growled and with a few swipes clawed the door down. He looked at me visibly angry and got up. His eyes burned in rage as it alimented his dark room.

 For a moment we just stared. Fury was behind me in the door way watching us cautiously. We both growled at each other. Hero started to circle me as I did the same. He snarled at me trying to assert dominance. But I'm the only wolf here and he will not challenge me on my turf. Without warning I attacked tackling him to the ground. I came here for comforting but ended up fighting. Hero managed to overpower me throwing me on the floor. Fury watched paralyzed by the fact we were fighting like savages, a dangerous dance best not messed with.

 Hero griped my throat in his hands. I tried to yelp in pain but his hands blocked me from doing so. Seeing how this battle has turned out I thrashed around, trying to loosen his grip. Surprisingly it worked. Now free from his grip I bit down on his arm. He grunted most likely holding back a scream and tried to shake me of. This only make me bite down harder as I desperately try to win this. There was and irony taste in my mouth. I've tasted blood many times before, but this wasn't just blood. No there was something else there. It didn't taste good. Not.. at... all... 

Time skip?

 There was... voices. Familiar voices. My eyes fluttered open to my bedroom ceiling. I got up reluctantly to see what those voices were. Opening my door filled me with regret. Fury and Hero were arguing about something. I checked my health to see I only had half a heart. "How?" I wondered. "I feel fine. Why am I dying?" Confused and angry from the loud noises I made my way down stairs. Hero threw a vase at the wall next to me. Surprised I yelped and held on to the railing for dear life. Their fighting stopped and they both looked at me. 

 "How do you feel?" "You aren't supposed to be waking." "Go back to bed." "What did you hear?" "How much health do you have?" "Did the medicine work?" "I'm sorry..." Their words jumbled together as they asked me a billion questions. I felt fine. "I-" My explanation was cut short and I suddenly became dizzy and spat up a black substance. The world around me stated spinning as I felt a pair of arms caught me. I dizzily stared into blank white eyes. Amused by the light I tried touching it. Another pair of hands prevented me form doing so. "Wolf nod if you can see me." A voice I'm guessing is Hero asked. "No dips she can see you she just tried to touch your eyes." Fury yelled annoyed at Hero's request.

 "I'll go get food you must be hungry." Fury insisted. "Wait! No... food will make her regenerate she's still withered get her milk." Hero responded. "Why would I be withered?" I thought. I began to ask but only started a coughing fit. I could feel myself being lifted and carried. My vision was blurred but I could make out white orbs. "Hero.. but why?"