Home (H.H)

(The video above does not belong to me. The rightful owner is 'PJBELIFE STUDIO' please go and check out their videos, they are amazing.)

(Holy shit, I'm pretty sure this is the 2nd one shot of Exo I ever did and because it brings back memories I won't edit it so excuse it if it's not as good as the others)

3rd Person POV

'I can't do this anymore.'
_______

(Timeskip; 3 years later)

"Come on Sehun, just one more bite, please." the black haired boy only blinked, staring blankly at the air. The spoon that was held in front of his chapped lips made no difference to his hunger. When was the last time he had felt hungry again? Was it 2, 3 years ago?

Sehun blinked again and slowly opened his mouth. The spoon was delicately put inside his mouth and taken out when he pressed his lips shut. He chewed on the tasteless food and forced himself to swallow. The argue to puke was almost instantly bugging him, but he ignored it.

"Do you think you can eat another bite?" the person who had been feeding him asked. He slowly moved his head side to side meaning 'no'. "That's ok, you ate a little bit more than you did last week, I'm really proud." Sehun only nodded, not feeling one bit of pride wash over him.

"Do you want anything else?" he had one answer for that, but he knew they wouldn't be able to bring it, so he shook his head. "I see," his friend smiled sadly, "I'll be in the living room if you need anything.". The sound of a door closing made him look down.

How long had he been in this state? It felt like such a long time since he had smiled or laugh. The feelings of happiness and joy felt so far away from him, as if they had been sucked out of him and thrown away. He felt nothing, just empty, lifeless.

He was just a walking corpse of his former happy self. The boy who had once joked and laughed, shriek and yell just to laugh in the end was nowhere to be found. He was probably in the ruins of his former self, crying in pain and sorrow.

"Lu...."

The soft whisper barely reached his ears. His voice was hoarse from not talking for hours. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop tears from falling the moment he whispered that one word. His eyes which were usually hallow and lifeless were now screaming in pain.

His lips trembled as a sob pushed past his broken lips, body shaking along with each sob. Pain was all he could feel, sadness and grief overtaking his broken heart. He slowly got under the covers of his bed and hugged a small stuff animal.

It was a small deer, bambi to be exact.
____

"Sehun we have to go to school." the soft voice of Xiumin reached his ears. Sehun didn't give any sort of reaction as he continued staring at the blank wall. His mind was blank and empty, reflecting how he felt inside.

Today was yet again another day struggling to get out of bed and go to school. Usually his friends took turns to wake him up, make him eat or feed him if necessary and (sorta) force him to go to school. If they were lucky he would say more than 3 words and just follow their orders.

If they weren't lucky he wouldn't say​ anything nor acknowledge their presence. He would just stare at the air and ignore everything else. His friends didn't force him to go to school if he didn't really want to, but would try to make him do it on his own free will.

Which was harder than it sounded like. "At least once this week Sehun, just today and you don't have to go tomorrow or the next." Xiumin insisted, giving him a small smile. 'Just today go.' his thoughts agreed with his friend, which eventually was the reason why he slowly got up from bed and headed towards the bathroom.