Chapter 16: Clean, eat and sleep.

Pennywise's POV

(Y/N)'s eyes went over to the body of bowers and commented on the smell and it, itself. "It smells bad... and it scary to see... knowing its here makes me feel uncomfortable..." she then looked back at me and blinks tiredly.

"you wanna see me make it disappear? in a non-scary way?" I asked her, slowly going back to my human form. she starred at me when i went back to Bill gray and nodded slowly. I stood up and put her on my back. my piupils turned yellow and red, making it look orange and they started glowing. then out of no where the blood on the floor around Sheriff bowers started to slowly disappear and his body vanished, never to be seen again. then I looked at her and she looked at me. "Still scary?" Her eyes driffed away and she answered me. "Weeeelllll......" she got quiet and looked back at me with a small smile. I chuckled and heard her laugh. " I guess not. we are going to get you somethin' to eat, okay?" She nodded then we headed out of the basement to get her something to eat. Martinuin appeared in my head.

you are not human. yet, you continue to take care of this one. you are a destroyer of all I create. I am confused.

His confusion made me laugh a little, as I put (y/n) down.

'Your confusion is none of my concern, what i really want to know is, what you are doing in my head, I didn't talk to you when I had to stare at your stupid face for three days, so i dont want to talk to you now.' he got quiet and then I proceeded to make my little (y/n) a meal so she could sleep. I heard a silent hum coming from behind me and I turned to see her slightly sleeping at the table. I walked over to her and the hum got abit louder, I ignored it and gently tapped on her shoulder to wake her up, setting a plate in front of her. after she ate I took her to her room, that is back to the way it was before bowers came and put her to bed.

The humming soon turned to slow heart beat and I wondered if she was still human or, did those three days, change her....