1 arm

(1am)

I was still awake I still couldn't sleep.This was getting very annoying.I decided to go hang out in the valley where I usually hang out.I was just ganging by a tree when I herd."Hay???".It scared me so hard that I jumped and fell on a big broken branch with my arm. CRACK .I screamed in pain.The mystery person was apparently dipsy who was worried about me.My vision went blurry then I just blacked out. Before I new it I woke up with my arm bandaged."look who woke up"I was startled at first but soon came to notice I've been asleep (out)  for 5 hours.I gave a puzzled expression.Im sorry I scared you back there."no problem, just an accident"

(Dipsys pv)

Dang, why won't he give any emotion?He didn't even cry!"I'm not very good at bandaging but I did try my best"
"Isn't it the thoughts that counts?"Tinky gave me a warm smile."of course!"he's  always so cheerful all the time.Wonder what's going on in his head?

(Earlier that night dipsys pv)

I woke up and noticed tinky winky wasn't in his bed so I went to search for him.I checked the roof I checked the garden,I checked everywhere but now where in sight.Oh ya the valley he hast to be there so I went to go check the valley and that's when I said "Hay??"

(Tinkys pv)

I really don't want anyone to worry about me it's another thing I have to worry about to.Dipsy used to give me a paper to draw out how I feel. I think he remembered it to because he told me to draw out my feelings on a peace of paper he gave me.

 I think he remembered it to because he told me to draw out my feelings on a peace of paper he gave me

Dipsy was surprised at the picture I made.Then he looked at me with a wtf expression and said "ok now I know something's wrong!you gotta tell me now"

Word count.  323