《Chapter 2》

Little Space: a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. It may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. An adult in little space may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. While in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. A standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age. (Urban Dictionary.com)

Decided to put the definition up here if anybody doesn't know what's little space. (n_n)

On with the story
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Previously: "Nah, I'll stay here. Plus, I want to take a nap. I'm tired."

"Okay, suit yourself." Everyone went out the door and went to the grocery store.

Jimin let out a breath of relief. "Now I can have some fun by myself with no interruptions."
|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤|♤

Jimin POV

I went up from the couch and went to the front door to lock it. "Aish these people. Forgetting to lock the door." After locking the door, I went to my room and got my red pacifier, and put on my onesie.

" After locking the door, I went to my room and got my red pacifier, and put on my onesie

(These are at ittybittylittles

(These are at ittybittylittles.com
Now I want one...)

My other onesies are dirty and I need to wash them before they come back home. I put my pacifier in my mouth and grabbed my laundry basket--filled with my onesies and other clothes--and headed towards the laundry room.

Once to got there, I put all my clothes in the washer and started the machine. "Yay! I did it! Minnie did it! But, me hungwry..." I finally slipped into little space. Being in little space is a wonderful feeling to me after all the stress from being an idol and artist.