《ᑕᕼᗩᑭteᖇ 6》

Previously: "Mmmm~Can I at least lay my head on your shoulder..."

"Sure Jimin." Jimin lays his head on Yoongi's shoulder, and closed his eyes. They waited for a couple more minutes, and the members started to come into the living room. They got situated in the living room, and Yoongi (Jung) shook him awake. "Hmmm...let me sleep..."

"Jimin, wake up."

"Mmm...okay..." Jimin rubbed his eyes and yawned. Everyone was cooing at the cuteness of Sleepy Jimin.

"Okie, what other questions do you
have for me?"
|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆|☆

Third POV

"What do you do as being a Little?" Jin asked.

"Well, what I usually do is color, watch TV shows, and sleep the night away...zzz...(Dance the night away~~)," Jimin responded while slowly falling asleep.

"Awwwwww~~~UWU JIMIN!!!" Everyone dropped their UWUs to the floor. ᵘʷᵘ oh frick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ frick sorry guys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry im dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry

Jimin ignored everyone UWUs, and just falls asleep on Suga's shoulder.

Suga sighs, and picks Jiminie up. "Just watch me for the time being so you know how to take care of Jiminie if he ever falls asleep while being a little."

The rest of the members just nods in understanding. They all focused on Suga's movements, and the way how he is treating Jimin with delicate care.

"First, change Jimin into comfortable clothes."

Suga changes Jimin's onesie into a more comfortable one to sleep in.

"Then you gently place Jimin onto his bed, and of course you have to tuck him in with his stuffies

"Then you gently place Jimin onto his bed, and of course you have to tuck him in with his stuffies."

Suga then carefully placed Jimin on the bed, tucked him in, and placed a stuffie on each side of him, and another one for Jimin to cuddle with.

"I don't know if he's scared of the dark or not, but turn on a night light, or a lamp that won't burn up. Like this night light here on the wall."

He turns on the night light that was next to the bed.

"Why is it important to have a night light?" Jungkook said in a low voice.

"Well, it kind of gives comfort to people. It makes them feel safe from "demons" or "ghosts", and from the dark. Light, in a way, gives warmth and comfort. It's like hope also."

(This was based off from my experience as a child. It was terrifying to sleep in the dark, but now, I'm fine)

"Ohh....okay...."

"That pretty sums up what to do for Jimin, when he falls asleep. Littles would have a proper schedule of what to do before bed, and what time to sleep, etc., but Jimin haven't told us."

They nodded, and they left the room for the little to sleep. They all got themselves ready for bed, and went to sleep with one thought set in their mind...

"What's going to happen now..."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Owdbksbdosbdksbdoxbsxodbd

I'm back from the dead...from AP things from Sophomore year...

Its summer vacation, well...it started like on June 14....but anywhore...

I decided to fuck myself up with 3 AP summer assignments, and a job....that's mentally exhausting...haha....I'm going to cry...

It's not even helpful that I'm my school's Anime Club president, and my vice president (my boyfriend) does not know what to do, including me...I'm basically planning for 2019 San Francisco Anime & Cosplay festival, and Crunchyroll Expo 2019 for the club.....yay...

Hopefully, I (my fucking procrastinating ass) can actually do the summer assignments, and get my drivers ed. over with....

Jxnxksbdksbdskdb I'm going to KMS (not litarally)

Published on: July 4, 2019 at 2:25 am