Fifteen

Smut ahead and whew !
Unedited
-
-
-

"You can't possibly be serious Min Yoongi" Taehyung rolls his eyes

"I so am princess , you either take me serious or you take Yoongi junior serious." Yoongi smirks

Taehyung snorts covering his mouth trying not to ruin the whole "mood" a blush almost creeping up his cheeks.

"Oh haha Yoongi as if."

"Seriously we literally have two days babe and with the stunt you just pulled I cant contain myself princess , you getting it be touched by those horny boys and I'm over here helpless ? Isn't that a little bit Unfair peach ?"

At this point Taehyung's mouth is incredibly dry . He is a little turned on with what happened with Mark me really needs a good touching, so what could
Two days early do harm ?

"Well your peach is a little needy at the moment Yoongi , I need someone to touch me" Taehyung pouts

"Well princess you're getting it tonight , and a little punishment alright princess?"

"Yes"

"Lets go then"

The car drive was pretty silent , well Yoongis hands on Taehyungs thigh gripping hardly which is making Taehyung very distracted ,

Once they head up to the campus which is almost empty , they hurry up to Yoongi apartment , heading to the elevator they attack each other lips crashing onto another Yoongi cornering Taehyung pressing onto his making Tae helpless. Soft gasps and breaths coming from the younger , grabbing Yoongi's hair making the kiss even more heated . The elevator opens leading them to Yoongi's floor they look at each other , Yoongi grabbing Taehyung bridal style he finds his apartment number fiddling with his keys trying to keep hold of Taehyung , he successfully opens it , the room smelling of strong cologne and weed , he carries Taehyung to his room . Throwing him on the bed , already getting to work . Kissing his lips slipping his tongue in , and sucking on Taehyungs , both tasting the blueberry infused whiskey drink , which was really a turn on for the two . Yoongi pulls of Taehyungs shirt showing of his exposed tanned skin he admires his pretty stomach , wanting to trace everything with his tongue.

"Like what you see Yoonie ? Why don't you give it a taste ?" Taehyung growls

Yoongi is salivating , going for it he traces his tongue along his ab line just like with the body shots .
His chest still tasting of vodka lemon and salt he savors it . Already in love he keeps on sucking on his stomach then to his chest leaving hickey marks on his chest and abdomen . Going up to his neck to litter more hickeys he tries to find Taehyungs soft spot which he's been dying to find , going to his jawline he finds it when Taehyung whimpers . Smirking in the dark he goes to his nipples and swirls his tongue which makes Taehyung a more moaning mess . Going up to his lips to kiss him again . He pulls off Yoongi's shirt and trying to unbuckle his belt in between the sloppy kisses . Taking off his pants he palms his member through the fabric making Yoongi groan

"I don't like a tease princess" Yoongi growls

"Well then fuck me already" Taehyung whines

Yoongi rips off Taehyung's pants along with his underwear revealing a hard member . Yoongi is still confused at how he is bigger than him . Grabbing lube [ ;) ] and a condom he puts it on his throbbing member stroking it a few times which makes Taehyung's mouth dry .

"Need to prep you baby or you're stretched enough ?"

"No go in" Taehyung pants

"Naughty peach" Yoongi whispers

Entering he goes in slowly already making Taehyung groan . Steadying himself and trying to work in an angle he finds himself in a good spot. Thrusting at a compatible pace for the two Taehyung grows impatient and whines signaling for Yoongi to go faster , Yoongi nods , slamming inside of Taehyung which makes him moan loudly . Thrusting faster in him holding his beautiful shaven legs upwards making Taehyungs toes curl at how amazing this burning pleasurable sensation feels from not being fucked for a quite long time. Yoongi is thick and not the exaggerating monster cock but it feels good. Thrusting more and more skin to skin clapping together sweat everywhere and moans escaping their lips , which bounce off the walls. Yoongi already feeling the pit of his stomach rising he rams into Taehyung again which causes Taehyung to whimper , and making Yoongi more determined to reck Taehyung . he stops , making Taehyung go on on fours making him hold onto the head board . Positioning himself once again , he thrusts himself into Taehyung faster and faster slapping sounds are more louder this time. Taehyung cant help but cry from pleasure telling Yoongi "don't stop" and "more"
Giving Taehyung what he wants he goes up to an incredibly fast speed holding Taehyungs hips hitting his prostate every time , Taehyung is seeing white . Feeling dizzy . Wanting to cum he whines more.

"No you're not cumming once I cum you may"

"No Yoonie I can't I need to come , please let me come" Taehyung cries out

"You think you deserve to come , making me watch you getting touched by them ? You're mine princess and if you want to come you need to earn it" Yoongi growls out.

Taehyung whimpers nodding clenching onto the headboard which is making a lot of noise . Yoongi thrusts more until the pit grows more and he feels his climax reaching . He thrusts more rapidly feeling Taehyungs walls how hot and amazing it feels . He moans out pulling on Taehyungs hair . Making Taehyung also moan out . He looks at Taehyung how wrecked he is . Which makes him even more beautiful . Yoongi bites his lips closing his eyes ready to release he cums into the latex groaning loudly . Pulling out of the younger he trails to Taehyung's member to stroke it he leans up to Taehyungs ear once again to give him those magic words

"Do it Baby come , come for me"

And on command Taehyung also releases his load onto Yoongi's hand and on the head board . Taehyung moans lewdly one last time before collapsing on the bed . Out of breath he wipes his hair of his sweaty forehead . Yoongi gets off the bed turning on the fan and getting towel to clean themselves. He grabs a cup of water for Taehyung setting it on the night stand . Knotting up the condom and throwing it in the bin he goes on the bed again to see Taehyung just laying down still breathing pretty fast.

"You ok princess ?"

Taehyung chuckles dryly

"Amazing Yoon , cause you didn't just fuck me till I was crying out your name"

Yoongi smiles giving him a towel to clean himself he puts on a clean pair of underwear and some shorts , and grabbing some for Taehyung as well.

"Well uhm I can sleep on the couch ? If you don't feel comfortable with me sleeping next to you"

"Yoongi we literally had sex I'm pretty sure I'm comfortable with you to sleep next to me."

"Ok then"

"But um can you like cuddle with me ? I can't sleep without holding something."

"You're a big spoon peach ? I though you'd like to be held" Yoongi laughs

"Yeah well tough shit now let me hold you or I'll send you to the couch"

"Anything for my princess"

Yoongi gets closer to Taehyung feeling Taehyungs arm wrap around him. Which is pretty weird cause Yoongi never cuddles with anyone especially with his fucks . And for some reason he likes this .

He really hopes he doesn't like it too much.

IM BACK HELLO WE OUT HERE and can I give a massive massive thank you to everyone who has voted commented and read this book ? 3k UWU y'all are so amazing thank you guys so much it's so amazing . & & ! 10k on lube omg this is so heartwarming I love that book so much it was so hard to end it but I had to T~T . Anyways thank you for liking my books and dont worry I'm not going to end the one soon ! But I also have another book which is getting pretty popular called soft and yes te Taegi ! So give it a read if you want :) hope everyone had a good day or night ! Byeee