Chapter 1|| Young folks

I quickly bag there lunches and put them in there backpacks. I watch as they come down stairs tiredly" Hey, Here we go, Come on!" I say hustling my siblings.

Joey yawns" Thanks" He says taking his backpack. His black messy hair explains it all, he stayed up playing Minecraft.

" Lenny, I can't find my shoes" Hilary says holding up her glittery shoe.

" Found one, Steal a pair of Mom's" I state as she nods running back up stairs.

The twins. 12 year olds.

" Come on, The bus is almost here!" I shout as Hilary gets her shoes on. They run out the door.

" Bye Letha!" She shouts as I smile and wave.

I quickly change into my black skinny jeans.I pull a beanie on my messy hair and slide on my boots.

I grab my sweater and bag and run out the door. I walk across the street and relax.

I forgot a shirt. Fuck!

I huff and walk towards the busy road. I need to get to school. Guess Bra and Sweater are going to be it today.

I tie the end of my sweater and look down at my outfit. Not bad.

I finally get to school and suddenly get a lot fo attention. I suddenly feel someone grab me from behind.

" Guess who?" She says as I chuckle and lean against her.

" Um, Ivy?" I ask as she chuckles and kisses my cheek.

" Ou, Someone looks sexy today with her bralett" she says snapping my strap as I chuckle.

Her cropped brown hair hangs low on her cheek bones. Her brown eyes glow from her pain skin.

" Here" I say taking off my beanie and putting it on her.

I pull my hair up and take her sun glasses. I smile and drape my arm on her shoulders.

She sighs" How is home?" She asks as we walk to class.

" Mom is working, Dad is still a dick, Twins are fine, And still single and not yet ready to mingle" I say as someone grabs my hand and jerks me away from Ivy.

I groan,i yank my arm back" John, Leave me alone" I say as he glares back at me.

" Why didn't you call me back?" He asks as I step back as Ivy grabs my arm.

" I blocked you, You almost fucking raped me, You don't think Ill fucking report you?" I shout at him.

He face burns red" Shut the fuck up, Letha!" He says clenching his fist.

Great, going to be hit... again.

He cocks his arm before someone steps in before he punches me" Hey, Let's not hit" He says standing in front of me.

Who the hell is that?

" Who the fuck are you" John snaps. He is so much shorter than this guy.

This guy is like 6' something, and Sadly John is 5'8" Alaric, now, Your going to apologize so her and walk away" he says glance back at me.

His jawline is perfect.

" You know what, Fuck you" John says walking away as I sigh and relax as Ivy hold me close to her.

The guy turns around. Oh my hell, it's one if those dudes with the matching tattoos. That gang of hot dudes.

He looks down at me with a sly smirk. Why does he have to be so bad?

" Tha-thanks" I stutter as he nods and walks away to his group of rich boys.

Ivy squeaks and pulls me away into a hall and screams and jumps" Do you know who that is?" She asks shaking me.

I grip her shoulders " No, Why would I, You know upper class and lower class don't mash" I say fixing my sweater.

She grins" That Is Alaric Woods, Hot bad boy along with his hot Italian cousin Lorenzo Vicerlli" She sings as she smirks at me.

" Oh, Those guys your constantly talking about" I mutter as she nods" Yeah, Nice of him to stop me from getting hit" I say uninterested in him as I walk down the hall.

" Dude, he saved your life" she says Over exaggerate the whole thing.

" No he did not, He saved me from getting one blow that I get a million times" I state as she sighs hold onto my arm.

I walk into class and sit down. Another day full of drama and misery.