prolouge

A lot of people likes winter, especially those who never experienced the joly season.

Children will play snowball fights and build snowmans, naming them Mr.Big, Mr.Snowman, or custom names. Then again, it's always hard to balance your finances at Christmas. A lot of money is spent and a lot of presents to give. People who hate the holiday won't even bother to celebrate it, that includes a man called Park Jimin.

Jimin wasn't the type of person who enjoyed snowy season. In fact, he hates winter and always stayed at home when it gets cold in Busan. He silently thanked his mother that he was born in Busan. if he was born in some 'colder' countries as he said it, he would doubt himself that he'll stay there and not run away.

Although he himself is a social person, you could rarely see him outside when the season starts. but Jimin was never bored in winter, in fact, he had a lot of fun throughout the season. Because Jimin insisted to stay inside the house, his family stayed inside the house to accompany him. They invited their friends to the house and created a mini party each year. Besides, snow barely touches Busan so there's really not much to Christmas there.

Despite his family's effort to make him like Christmas, he will never like it. He never liked the feeling of his skin looking so dry and dehydrated. he hates the fact that everything is so cold and the clothes has to be layered in order to feel warm. he hates that he can't dance in the streets with his friends to earn a bit fun and of course, extra money for his crew. to put it simply, he hates winter.

And that is, the only reason he didn't want to move to the capital city for college, Seoul.

Don't get him wrong though,he loved the idea of living alone.But he have not heard the best stories about college students living alone. He have imagined countless of scenarios that could happen during college.Meeting your dormmate for the first time, going to what he call a 'college party', making more friends, and most importantly, getting his body to warm up during the colder winter in the city of Seoul. The time is not supporting him either, the fact he's supposed to leave at 15th of November.

But the decision was clear, he is going to study in Seoul to pursue his dream. His dream as a dancer. His parents wasn't the one who pulled him to this, in fact, they nearly ripped the acceptance letter when it arrived at the park's household. They approved his departure when they saw the expensive looking letter with golden words written on the soft paper.

When they realized that they don't have to pay for anything, they ushered Jimin to pack immediately.

So here he is, standing in front of his new school, The University of Music and Performing Arts also known as UMP.

It was getting colder, he grunted before he zipped his thick layered jacket and tightened his big fluffy scarf,still wearing a mask underneath hoping that would help his breath to become warmer. As he let the loud sigh that he had been holding for hours out of his body, he walked slowly, approaching the main gate with his head tilted to the left and right, hoping to remember this scenery sooner as he was not the kind of person who can remember everything at one go.

Not long after, he found himself walking through the dorm rooms after a lot of asking and 'escuse me's' he had to utter to find his dorm. walking through the halls, Jimin just hoped that everything will be fine and he'll manage to survive in this unfamiliar place.

only to realize a few minutes later,

that he had arrive at the wrong dorm.

The girls dormitory.

------------------==-------------------

For the first time in his life, Jimin never felt as confused as this. there's always someone for this, touring him around the school,telling him each of the classes and the use of the room.all he need to do is just memorize the paths and remember his locker,and he'll be good for years to come.