Don't

"I'm still not over you". Those words rung in your head. You quickly pulled your hand away.

"Jimin...." You sighed. "What we had was great. Seriously. But that was in 7th grade. Jimin that was 4 years ago. I moved here to start a new life. Without you.

My life was better without you."

You knew he was broken, and so were you. But that didn't stop you. You had to put things in place.

Before he could respond, you took your hand from his grasp and ran off to your next class, which was dance.

You sat next to Mark. You asked if Taehyung was okay, to which he responded Alexa took him home.

Not much later Jimin walked in. You completely ignored his stare.

Your dance teacher came in. "Good afternoon, class. I have all assigned partners and you will improvise a dance for the class. Once you get with your partners, you will have 30th minutes to practice.
"Darius and Sydney"
"Carson and Avery"
"Mark and Ginger"
"Tysen and Alice"
"And Jimin and Y/n"

You sighed. Karma was being an absolute biotch today. You walked over to Jimin and immediately started practicing.

After 30 minutes, everybody performed.

Darius and Sydney:

Carson and Avery:

Mark and Ginger:

Tysen and Alice:

You and Jimin:

"Very good class! Have a great day!"

You ran home. You took care of Taehyung and Namjoon. You three and Jackson watched Neflix together to ease the tension.

Life's not all bad

You have got to stop jinxing yourself.