Long time no see

You and Jimin started hanging out more. You always invited him over and Jackson always invited him to play basketball with you guys. Everything was great. It was like the past never existed.

One night you and the gang went to a diner after the movies. You were having fun and goofing off. Jackson put fries up his nose, which made everybody burst into laughter. Joey took this as a challenge, and made a fort with his sandwich. He started flicking bread crumbs at Josh, which pissed him off.

You thought the night would never end.

Until he arrived.

You were complimenting Willow on her newest sketch when you heard somebody yell your name.

"Y/n baby!"

Everyone turned to the voice.

There you saw a man wobbling towards you. He was still about 20 ft. away, but you could still smell his reek of alcohol. He smiled. That smile that you loved so so much. But you knew things could never be the same.

He pulled up a chair and sat himself down right next to you. "How are you, sweetie?"

Everybody stared at you, wanting to know who this drunk man was.

You clenched your teeth. "I'm doing fine........

Dad."

You heard faint gasps behind you. Everybody at the table stiffened. Even Jimin, who had absolutely no idea what was going on, but he never had the best relationship with your father when you two were dating.

Meanwhile, your dad grabbed Bobby's cola and started slurping it down. Bobby muttered something like, "I hope you choke bastard."

You cleared your throat, indicating you were going to speak, as well as telling Bobby to shut it.

"Where have you been the past 4 years?"

Your dad slammed the cup on the table, making everybody jump, giggling. "I went all over, Y/n. I went to Japan. I went to Mexico. I went to Australia. I had the time of my life."

"Where's mom?"

The moment he started talking you instantly regretted it.

"Oh, that crazy bitch? She was getting on my nerves. I only had 2 packs of meth a day. ONLY 2!! She tried to take them away. Got so annoying I eventually found a rifle. Shot her in the back while she was sleeping. Hid her body somewhere *Hiccup* I forget where."

You were mortified. Your mother. She meant the world to you. Dead. Because of your drunk father. You started crying. You stood up.

"YOU MURDERER!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! SHE MEANT TO WORLD TO ME!!!"  You didn't care if people were staring.

Your dad then stood up. "I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR US!!!"

"BULLSHIT!!!! YOU DID WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR YOU!!! 4 YEARS AGO, YOU LEFT!!! LEAVING ME TO TAKE CARE OF NAMJOON AND TAEHYUNG!!! NO CALLS, TEXT, LETTERS, NOTHING!!! NOW YOU SUDDENLY DECIDE TO COME BACK INTO MY LIFE TO FIRST TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A METH ADDICT AND YOU MURDERED MY MOTHER?!!! MY LIFE WAS GREAT WITHOUT YOU, SO IF NICOTINE HASN'T TAKEN IT OVER IT YET, USE THAT LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART LEFT FOR ME AND THE BOYS TO LEAVE FOR THE BEST!!!"

Suddenly, a bunch of people came up and grabbed your dad. He fought back, but was too weak for over 10 people.

Suddenly, Jackson poked me. You looked down. He showed you his phone. He sent a recording of you and your dad sent to your uncle Seokjin.

As if on cue, your uncle burst through the doors, enraged as all Hell could be. He looked at your father. You thought you saw a look of sorrow, but it must've been your imagination. He grabbed you and pulled you into a hug.

"Let's go home." He whispered. You nodded. He guided you towards the door, taking one last glance at your father, screaming and fighting, hoping it would be your last time you had to lay eyes on him.

Time skip

You were sitting in your room, crying. You didn't know what to do. All that hope you had stored up inside of you. Gone. You couldn't tell Namjoon or Taehyung. Not yet.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on your window. You saw Jimin staring at you with those puppy eyes, begging to let him in. Normally in a situation like this you would've ignored him, but it was pouring rain, and he was soaking wet, so you let him inside.

"Are you okay?" You asked, concerned.

He just nodded, out of breath.

"Did you run here?"

He nodded again. You ran to your bathroom to fill up the tub.

You pushed him in the bathroom

You pushed him in the bathroom. While he was bathing, you borrowed Joonie's sweatpants amd tank top. You guessed they would fit, Joonie being so tall.

You walked downstairs, deciding to make Jimin a hot chocolate. You walked back up when you were done. Jimin was looking around your room. When he saw you, his eyes grew overwhelmed with sadness.

You ignored that. "Here." You said. You handed him the hot chocolate, which he happily drank. You decided to do some homework. After a while, Jimin spoke up, "What happened to you, Y/n?"

You looked up. "What do you mean?"

He sat next to you on your bed. "You know what I mean. Your parents used to take care of you back in Korea. They bought you things, they fed you, they helped you through tough times. What happened?"

You sighed. 'keeping it in will just make it worse.'

"Back in Korea, I one day got a note saying that they won't be back for a while. Months passed, and that's when I found out you were cheating on me."

Jimin immeadiantly looked down.

"Our uncle Seokjin found out about our parents and decided to bring us here. I broke up with you that day, because in was too afraid to deal with it. After school, I ran to the airport to catch my flight."

You looked down, unable to meet his eyes. Suddenly, you heard sniffling. Yoy looked up just as Jimin grabbed your face, tears clouding his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. That was the worst mistake I've ever done. I regret everyday. Is there anything I can do?" 

You smiled and wiped away his tears. "Stay with me tonight."

His eyes widened a little bit. He nodded.

You smiled. You then layed down amd closed your eyes, making it less awkward. A few minutes later, you heard the light turn off and you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you.

You smiled and turned to face him.

"Jimin....."

"Hmmm?"

"How about starting over?"

All of a sudden you heard coughing. His arms quickly left your waist to turn on the light. He stared at you like he wanted you to say it again. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

He smiled. He grabbed you and squeezed the life out of you while falling asleep.

"Thank you."