Part - 1 (✔)

She goes toward the forcastle of ship and stand in corner looking in the sea, she loves travelling specially in sea, wearing a beautiful frock, her hairs are tied in tight ponytial, she is seven or eight years old beautiful little girl, only daughter of the captain Shekhar Gadodia, Swara Shekhar Gadodia...

" Swara..." she heared a voice of her father and turned back with smile, he came closer to her and caresasse her hairs, "what are you doing here beta... its dangerious to stand in the corner.." " but papa I love looking in ocean... it give me a different kind of pleasure..." she answered excitmently..shekhar laugh...suddenly swara's expression got changed, she shout.."PAPA.." and point at the back of him...

Shekhar turned back and get shock to see one destroyed ship in the middle of the ocean, he shout to workers, "turned the ship to right..." they turned the ship and went closer to destroyed ship, shekhar with his workers jump in the other ship with the help of ropes to see if there is someone who needs help..but the ship was totally destroyed and empty, they spread everywhere to search..

Shekhar heared a voice, it came from inside one cupboard, he tiptop toward the cupboard and open the door, "aahhh.." heared a scream, and the girl hide her face in her palm, she was a little girl wearing dusty cloths, " don't get scared, i won't harm you.." shekhar said trying to make her calm...she slowly removed her hand from her face and look shekhar with sacred eyes, she is almost same age of swara..shekhar smile sweetly, and forward his hand to her, "come out, don't be scared.." that girl look him for some moments than hold his hand...but before she could come out she fall unconscious...

Swara is walking to and fro waiting for her father to come back. When she saw shekhar coming with unconscious girl in his arms almost of her age..shekhar made her lay at sofa of his cabin, swara came close to them, and saw beautiful innocent face, which she admire in first look..her gaze fall on her neck, " what happened to her papa..?" she questioned.." she was alone in that ship, she may be fainted becaused of feared.." shekhar answered.."what's her name...?" Swara asked without removing her gaze from her neck...

"RAGINI.....RAGINI get up fast..."
She get up with a jerk and felt her heart race from being startled once discerning the voice bouncing off the walls of her bedroom. it took her a moment to register where she is and what is going on but it finally dinged her head like a doorbell chime...when she heared the voice opening door and the girl aged 18 19 came inside wearing a long frock and got shocked to see her...

"Ragini, its almost 6 and you are still sleeping, god you know na you will not get breakfast if you can't make up on time...please be fast...papa will come at dining table anytime..."she is none other then Swara, ragini look her then watch,.." Shit..." she jumped from the bed and run to washroom, swara shook her head in disbelief and set her bed before going down again..

Swara and shekhar are sitting on dining table waiting for ragini,again and again swara look at watch then stairs for ragini but don't found any trace of her, they heared a voice of boots and found ragini coming down in her uniform, white shirt with blue coat, blue pant and brown boots, her hairs are tied in bun, she came closer and wish good moring to both and look shekhar for permission, both swaragini looking him with worried face, shekhar look at watch which is showing perfectly six in morning, he nodd his head, making both of them relieve, ragini exhale her stopped breath and sat with them for breakfast...

"What are your today's plan..?" Shekhar questioned, it was his usual habit, he daily asked same question, " I have duty in government office which will end at 6 and after that i have duty as a guard in anual function which may be runs whole night.." she answered obediently..he turned toward swara..

"i have french classess first, after that dance classes, than i have lunch date with john, after that i will go to henna's place, she found some new Cake recipes which we will try, later we will also go to anual function..." she told her long list making them smile, " god...how many things you will do in one single day.." ragini asked, taking a bite of toast..