Last Part (✔)

Swara give a brief look to the room, it was actually much better then her last room, it was small but nothing like what she expected it to be. King size bed was covered with brown silk sheet and there was a small desk on the other side of it. Beautiful painting hung on the wall and on other wall opposite to door was a small window. That made her little happier.. but pout again remembering sanskar behaviour...

"Swara.." ragini woke up with a jerk..she wipes the sweat from her forhead and looked out from the window and found it was about midnight. She sight and got up out from the bed and walked down the steps silently making her way to the front of the ship and leaned forward on the railing. The sky was clear so all the starts were visible..

" Swara where are you, why did you left us.." she whisper looking down at the ocean feeling the traiter tear felt down her cheek. Her thoughts were interrupt by someone clearing their throat. She spun around with her sword down to meet the laksh, " hello to you too.." she smile at the conversational tick before putting her sword down.

" what are you doing out about this time of night, Laksh.?" She asked.." I could ask you the same question.." she didn't answered, " missing family..?" he asked after some time not getting the answer. She simlpy nodd. Laksh sat down on the deck by the rail and patted the spot besides him. Ragini sighed and set down as well.

" you really loves her, dont you..?" He asked, she nodd with a sad smile.." you know I don't remember much about my childhood but she is not my real sister, still she and papa never let me feel that..." she start telling about her stories. With the breeze kicking up her already tangled her hair swirled around her. She looks breathtaking beautiful in her messy look, it took him alot not to pull her and kiss then and there. But he felt it wrong. She was upset and needed care..but that was not the way to do it..

Soon she dozen off listening the lullaby of the waves and dances of the ship rocking back and forth..laksh noticed that and picked her up in bridal style. She start cuddling into his chest..he walked to her cabin and made her lay on the bed and cover her with blanket before leaving..

When the morning came, sanskar sat in dining hall eating with crew, just like every morning..but something was missing, " w'ere is swara..?" He asked remembering about her. Crew shows their unawareness. He think for a moment, was she still in a room? Was she angry this much?

He turned around and look at krish, the fat pirate was supposed to bring her there every morning.." krish, did y'u called swara t'is mornin'.." " yea' she said she don't wan' to come.." he answered..sanskar shook his head.." t'is girl.." he groaned and get up from his chair and marched out from the hall.

He walked over swara's room and bang the door loudly, " com' out an' eat.." he yelled.." leave me alone.." she yelled back.." if y'u don't get out right no' an' eat, i will com' in drag y'u to the dinin' hall an' forced that food down yor' throat.." anger was clearly visible in his voice.." take me home.." she yelled again..

" we will, w'en y'u will tell us trut'.." she didn't responsed.." com' out an' eat.." he said in slightly calmer voice.. "no..i want to go home.."she repeated. His hands tightened into fists. He pushed the door to open and marched inside the room..when suddenly swara throw vase at him. his mind worked at correct moment and he hold that..but she keep throwing everything whatever comes in her hand..

" swara.." he shout coming to her and pin her to the wall grabing her through shoulder.." leave me...how dare you to touch me.." she tried to freed herself from his grip.. " swara, stop bein' stubborn .." it comes out more rudely then he wanted.." if you hates me so much then why don't you just take me home.?" she shout..."i am not keepin' y'u 'ere because i wan' y'u here. Why don't y'u just tell me trut' and i will send y'u back.."